I've read all I need to thanks Chaz...

You will never get to speak to those who do know something, and those you do speak to know nothing.

They're paid to keep you happy as a customer, and will tell you anything you want to hear.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Phil

Do you know what the date is ? LOL
    06-10-11 07:11 AM
    Phil

Do you know what the date is ? LOL
    Yup... it's Friday 10th June 2011
    06-10-11 07:14 AM
    yup, I get that phill

but just me, Id rather believe a number of reps saying similar dates rather than someone who dosent work there no dis-respect of course.
    06-10-11 07:36 AM
    i need this phone..
    i want it now : (
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    06-10-11 07:45 AM
    Believe what you want Chaz.

I'm speaking from experience, not out of my arse... no disrespect

06-10-11 07:47 AM
    Believe what you want Chaz.

I'm speaking from experience, not out of my arse... no disrespect

Well its definitely COMING SOON lmao
    06-10-11 10:06 AM
    It's definitely 'coming'... but 'soon' is debatable

Once they start taking pre-orders, then I might get mildly excited. Even then it'll be another month before we actually see them being despatched.

06-10-11 10:16 AM
    I was waiting for you to shed your "dark" on the latest news phill! optimistic as usual =P

06-10-11 10:22 AM
    Realistic as always

06-10-11 10:26 AM
    guys tried calling o2, they had no idea so far, will try and talk to my business line guys at o2 for a better heads up, meanwhile JAydee and SSteffan if you get anything yourself please let me know.

I used my sisters phone to call O2 cause she's with them & I was talking to a Rep for quite a while but she didn't have a clue about the Bold 9900 coming to O2 or any release date for it! :| Maybe Vodafone will have it first then O2 will follow shortly after? :S

06-10-11 10:35 AM
    I used my sisters phone to call O2 cause she's with them & I was talking to a Rep for quite a while but she didn't have a clue about the Bold 9900 coming to O2 or any release date for it! :| Maybe Vodafone will have it first then O2 will follow shortly after? :S

I think thats a given.
    06-10-11 11:00 AM
    Vodafone UKs PAYG BB's have come down in price, don't know since when but i think they're making way for new stock
    06-10-11 02:17 PM
    I also posted this a week ago from Vodafones twitter.

"VodafoneUK Vodafone UK
    Get a new BlackBerry on contract with Vodafone between now & 31 July & get 6 months free music downloads https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=bAgDsa-B
    #vfmusic
    "
    "Steffan_wright Steffan Wright@
    @VodafoneUK You know this free downloads, does it apply to the new Bold 9900 when it's released?"

"VodafoneUK Vodafone UK
    @
    @Steffan_wright Yep it will indeed ^HS
    2 hours ago"

So atleast before July31st?
    AbuYazeedUK likes this.
    06-10-11 03:01 PM
    I also posted this a week ago from Vodafones twitter.

"VodafoneUK Vodafone UK
    Get a new BlackBerry on contract with Vodafone between now & 31 July & get 6 months free music downloads https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=8NzRrB7O
    #vfmusic
    "
    "Steffan_wright Steffan Wright@
    @VodafoneUK You know this free downloads, does it apply to the new Bold 9900 when it's released?"

"VodafoneUK Vodafone UK
    @
    @Steffan_wright Yep it will indeed ^HS
    2 hours ago"

So atleast before July31st?
    That's me!!
    I totally forgot that I asked them about this!
    I hope your right before July 31st!

06-10-11 03:21 PM
    Nice one Steffan could have told this b4

06-10-11 05:19 PM
    Nice one Steffan could have told this b4

Sorry, I totally forgot about it lol.
    I keep asking on Twitter about release dates but there not as clued up about the Bold 9900 as some reps on the phone.
    Suppose that adds another piece to the puzzle, it has to release next month!

06-10-11 05:51 PM
    Lmao, let's hope so . Just to shut up all the doomsday merchants

06-10-11 11:33 PM
    mannn i want this soooo bad!!!
    06-11-11 12:22 AM
    I am now convinced Vodafone will release it in the next 30 days. Vodfones coming soon page listed in order: 1. Vodfone smart 2. Bold 9900 3. Galaxy tab 10.1

The coming soon page updated when the Vodafone smart released, the tab 10.1 has an early july release in the UK as of news 2 days ago.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 release date pushed back to early July - Recombu
    06-11-11 01:32 PM
    I am now convinced Vodafone will release it in the next 30 days. Vodfones coming soon page listed in order: 1. Vodfone smart 2. Bold 9900 3. Galaxy tab 10.1

The coming soon page updated when the Vodafone smart released, the tab 10.1 has an early july release in the UK as of news 2 days ago.

yup. Seems like everything is adding up and rolling into motion.
    06-11-11 02:16 PM
    Yup... seems like everyone's gonna be disappointed
    06-11-11 02:20 PM
    That's me!!
    I totally forgot that I asked them about this!
    I hope your right before July 31st!

That is funny ****. You really think that implies the phone will be out before the sale is over? More like if it is out before the sale is over the terms will apply. I don't have any more clue when it will be released than you or the guy you talked to, but people are really grabbing at straws when this kinda crap pops up.
    06-11-11 02:27 PM
    That is funny ****. You really think that implies the phone will be out before the sale is over? More like if it is out before the sale is over the terms will apply. I don't have any more clue when it will be released than you or the guy you talked to, but people are really grabbing at straws when this kinda crap pops up.

Ermm, I didn't even say the phone would be out before the music promotion (not a sale) was over, I said "I hope it is!"

All I've done is said what I've been told from Vodafone, I'm not telling sceptics to believe it or be rude!
    And there's nothing wrong with being optimistic.

06-11-11 05:22 PM

i don t think that realy matter, because in holland you can allready buy the samsung 10.1 tab @ vodafone just played with it today in the vodafone store and they don't know anything about the bb 9900 the girl i spoke said she was still waiting for info... so i'll have patience and once it is there i get it immediatly!
    06-11-11 06:18 PM
    i don t think that realy matter, because in holland you can allready buy the samsung 10.1 tab @ vodafone just played with it today in the vodafone store and they don't know anything about the bb 9900 the girl i spoke said she was still waiting for info... so i'll have patience and once it is there i get it immediatly!
    Holland have their own site.

Abonnementen - gsm toestellen - Sim Only & informatie - Vodafone.nl
    06-11-11 06:26 PM
129 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD