I haven't been having the best of luck with this application. Coming from the iPhone 4 s I got used to a better dictation application. Are you guys using anything that you enjoy?

Cheers

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-16-12 09:54 AM
    Try SayIt it's more like siri
    02-16-12 10:17 AM
    Yeah Say It is good.
    02-16-12 11:04 AM
    I bought Say It but was disappointed with its performance, however, I did not check the latest upgrade 1.3
    02-16-12 12:39 PM
    I bought Say It but was disappointed with its performance, however, I did not check the latest upgrade 1.3
    The v1.3 has made the voice recognition almost perfect. It has picked up every word tht I have said correctly. Even if there is noise in the background it has been correct. V1.3 is a vast improvement over other versions.
    02-16-12 01:05 PM
    Well, yeah I recommend that you use SayIt too! It is truly a great application!! LoveIt
    02-18-12 10:04 AM
    Interesting I've been hearing a lot of positive press regarding that application. I wonder what voice recognition engine they are using on the backend to have such good luck with accuracy.

The leaders in the industry have always been Nuance and I forget the other one. Apple computers use Nuance I believe. Google is using their own engine from what I heard but I'm not sure how accurate that information is.

I use the dictation features often and they have made e-mailing and document building much more enjoyable for me on the smaller devices.
    02-18-12 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD