11-11-11 04:19 PM
28 12
tools
    does anyone know how i can get visual voicemail for (AT&T) for the BOLD 9900??!! can't someone please put an OTA download file if possible?
    08-19-11 06:22 PM
    does anyone know how i can get visual voicemail for (AT&T) for the BOLD 9900??!! can't someone please put an OTA download file if possible?

What about just phoning AT&T about it?

Oddly an icon just appeared on my home screen the other day - it was a phone with a yellow curl thing next to it. Turns out if I click on it and accept it I will have visual voicemail (granted I'm not with AT&T)
    08-19-11 06:48 PM
    what is your carrier and where are you right now??

so your visual voicemail app just appeared
    08-19-11 08:33 PM
    If you call att, they'll probably say its not supported on that device because it hasn't been released yet on their network. Maybe try removing the vendor.xml file from a fresh download and reinstall. Perhaps if their network doesn't see the Rogers or whatever network's xml file on there it will allow vvm to install.

Keep in mind I've been on android for a little while now and haven't refreshed my bb skills, so anything im saying could be completely wrong; its just what came to mind. Good luck. I love vvm so I would want to find a way as well.

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk
    08-19-11 08:43 PM
    I would do as the previous poster had to say. It worked on my original bold from Rogers. Should work on this as well. I've never seen any OTA of visual voicemail. Make sure you do call CS and have it provisioned. Then try setting it up once the OS load is done.
    08-19-11 09:14 PM
    what is your carrier and where are you right now??

so your visual voicemail app just appeared
    Virgin Mobile in Canada and yes, a couple of days ago I suddenly had the VVM icon sitting on my home screen ! Believe me the first thing I do with my icons is set the home screen up with folders and there was no VVM icon when I got this phone on the 10th of this month. lol I'm not sure if I'll put it in my useless junk file or not.
    08-19-11 11:41 PM
    can you go into you applications and see if you can find the version number? 3.0.0 ??? thanks.
    08-20-11 12:13 AM
    Hi, I just checked it says BlackBerry visual voice mail version 3.0.0.154

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-11 12:31 AM
    anyway way you can put the OTA file download?
    08-21-11 12:54 AM
    anyway way you can put the OTA file download?
    Tell me how to do that and I'll give it a try lol - I am not all that swift with posting stuff

08-21-11 01:02 AM
    lol i have no idea how to do it!! ****...
    hopefully someone who reads this post and help us all out....
    08-21-11 01:23 PM
    I don't think I can post the OTA simply because I am not downloading this (if I'm wrong about this just chalk it up to my inability) I checked with Virgin Mobile Canada and even though I have the full data, talk, text etc., if I want VVM it will cost me another $5.00 huh ..... On the other hand if I had just Talk and Text with no data I would be getting the VVM for free as long I didn't go over the total amount of minutes in the plan.
    Not sure about other carriers but that's how it is with Virgin Mobile in Canada.
    08-21-11 03:37 PM
    Anyone get this to work? I've got the APN settings for AT&T setup and everything works except VVM. Infact, anytime someone leaves me a VM or I delete a VM I get some weird text message with all sorts of jibberish in it thats basically a system message.
    09-02-11 12:54 PM
    You can download it here:

But you are still going to have to get it to work with ATT...

www.theiexplorers.com/LeakedApps/VVM/VVM.jad
    09-11-11 02:37 PM
    I'm a bit confused....but it's sounding to me like visual voice mail is available on these phones?

Anybody on Rogers have this working? I'd prefer visual voice mail and I can easily call Rogers and change my "value pack" to one that includes VVM, but I don't see an icon or app for it on the phone itself...
    09-11-11 02:58 PM
    Rogers doesn't support VVM on BlackBerry unfortunately

09-11-11 03:07 PM
    Rogers doesn't support VVM on BlackBerry unfortunately

Lame, I wonder why.

They support it for the iPhone and have since the 3G launched here......
    09-11-11 03:13 PM
    Ya I have no idea, I phoned and bugged them about it, numerous times.

09-11-11 03:18 PM
    Bogus. Looks like I will be calling them to be a nag as well.
    09-11-11 03:32 PM
    Just an update. I spoke to Rogers, as expected they weren't too helpful.

Tech support said adding visual voice mail is a customer care thing and bounced me back to customer care. The woman there said she only knew of iPhones supporting VVM. I explained further, she said she could change my value pack to include VVM.

When I told her it's also likely to require some software or firmware to be pushed to the phone but that my phone says its up to date, she said that's a tech support issue.

I'm not sure what would have happened if I just had her change the value pack for me, so I didn't bother for now.
    09-12-11 12:03 AM
    now that AT&T has their 9900, will we see VMM on our unlocked Bolds?
    11-01-11 10:32 AM
    now that AT&T has their 9900, will we see VMM on our unlocked Bolds?
    This! I need to know this!
    11-01-11 10:34 AM
    Hopefully we will find out shortly.
    11-01-11 03:05 PM
    are att service books pushing vvm and mms?
    11-02-11 03:45 PM
    Anyone got this working yet?

11-05-11 03:30 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD