Has anybody else had trouble with Visual Voice mail on their 9930? When I was on Verizon 7.0.374 it wasn't working at all. The only way I could make it work was to go into Desktop Manager and physically delete Visual Voice Mail and re-install it. I had hoped that when I upgraded to 7.1 that Visual Voice Mail would work witout having to go through that again. Right now my voice mail is not downloading automatically from the server to my phone after the upgrade with no VVM notification on the home screen (on .0374 it didn't work at all at first) I can hit the "reconcile" button and it dowloads from the server if there's voicemail for me. But still no proper notification which is a waste of $3 every month from Verizon. I'm assuming I'm going to have to reinstall VVM again using Desktop Manager. I had hoped this bug was fixed. Is this problem exclusive to Verizon or do other carriers have this same problem? Other than the one I've mentioned, has anybody else that's had the same problem come up with any other fixes? Visual Voicemail has been buggy for me on 7.0 and 7.1. Anybody else?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    01-21-12 01:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD