So i made an video on my BB9900 and he made it in the best quality (i guess) but the video takes about 8 min. and has an size of 801.3 mb!

So i tried to upload to youtube, but it takes some houres. After that, i tried to put the file on my computer and then upload it, but u can't upload it in this way (its an .3GP file)

What is the best way now to upload this to youtube?
    08-25-11 06:47 PM
    I'm interested in finding this out also.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-11 06:53 PM
    1.) Have you tried uploading via the device's wi-fi?

2.) Have you tried converting the .3gp into a YouTube friendly file?

Free 3GP Video Converter - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com
    Krodos89 likes this.
    08-25-11 07:05 PM
    1.) Have you tried uploading via the device's wi-fi?

2.) Have you tried converting the .3gp into a YouTube friendly file?

Free 3GP Video Converter - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com
    1.) I did, he's at 25% now, so this takes around 1H and 15min to complete.

2.) Thanks! That's just what i needed! Via computer is a lot faster, will use that next time. Hope youtube supports 800Mb vids.
    08-25-11 07:11 PM
    Eek. They may have file size restrictions...and now that I think of it, if your file after conversion is still around 800mb, that hour time to upload might still hold true even if trying to upload from your computer (as the slow time to upload is just your network speeds - not the BlackBerry's uploading power).

Good luck though.
    08-25-11 07:42 PM
    I uploaded a 15mb video in 30 seconds over wifi worked great, was just testing the feature.
    08-27-11 02:45 PM
    I uploaded a 15mb video in 30 seconds over wifi worked great, was just testing the feature.
    Can you test it through your network and try to send a 1-1.5 minute video to facebook and or youtube by chance? Thanks!

08-27-11 10:10 PM
    I can't seem to upload ANY vidoes up to YouTube via the app.

08-27-11 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD