Hello Folks I Got a Verry Big Problem , Well i bought my Bold 9900 2 weeks ago , and everything was fine till today, when I open the browser i can't scroll it only press it so i have to use my toychscreen when a open a website i can scroll again with the trackpad , when i go to the main menu i can't scroll it up to the the top only to the end of the menu , i mean i can't go out of the menu like Up to the the clock, other thin is when i go to the Options i can press the trackpad/ball but can't scroll so i have to do it when the touchscreen when i go to the Options > device with the touchscreen i can scroll again , other thing is the delete button don't work anymore at all , What's wrong please help i was lookin all over the internet but seems nobody got such a problem , and I already did the "battery pull out" "hard wipe" even reinstaled the OS with the "appLoader" , PLEASE HELP
    08-04-13 10:13 AM
    Is this a brand new phone? Did you get it wet?

If new, get a new one from your carrier.

Or, I guess you could try reloading the OS for that phone.

Good luck
    08-04-13 11:00 AM
    Hi

Yeah Brand new , 2 weeks old , and no did fell into the water , i remember i loged into my gmail and go to desktop mode and tried to open a picture and then when it all started , yeah i reloaded it with the "appLoader" ,, still don't know whats wrong , i gues i will have to send it back , but any suggestions would be much appreciated
    08-04-13 11:59 AM
    Unfortunately it sounds like a hardware issue if you did all the appropriate steps and nothing worked. I would also try installing a completely new OS on the phone and see if that doesn't help.
    If you can return it for another one I definitely would. You've only had it a few weeks so you shouldn't have to deal with this.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    08-04-13 12:05 PM
    Im thinking about that with the completely new OS or even downgrade it and upgrade it , but if sumthing goes wrong for good , for example i can't bring the orginal branding OS from vodafone they won't accept it with the guarantee , but anyway how can i get a new OS to my phone ? from blackberry.com ?
    08-04-13 12:26 PM
    The latest OS releases are stickied at the very top of the forum.

Here's a link to the very latest: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-o2-uk-834274/

The installation instructions are there. It's pretty straightforward - make sure to delete the vendor files as noted. Good luck and let us know how that works out for you.

08-04-13 04:37 PM
    Hi

So I did Reinstal it to the Newer OS not even Vodafone but O2 UK , And Still The Same Thing And I Noticed One More Thing When I Turn Off The Phone I Can't Turn it ON again and i Have To Make A Battery Pull ,, Like I Said verry unusual problem , I'm Sending it Back , just need downgrade it to the same Vodafone OS for the guarantee ,
    08-05-13 04:02 AM
    Really sorry to hear that, but at least now you're sure it's a hardware issue. Downgrading is as easy as upgrading, and be sure to delete the previous install from your computer before installing the downgraded version again. Just google the Vodafone version that came on the phone. Should have no issue finding it.

08-05-13 01:08 PM
    Yea , but i wonda how the hell i could damage the hardware , I realy didn't do non , hope it's all covered under warranty , and yea i did downgrade the OS , dam anyway Thanks alot for all the replys man , really appreciate it
    08-05-13 04:07 PM
    I'm sure it wasn't anything you did, just a malfunctioning phone. It happens. Here's hoping your replacement works fine. Good luck and let us know how you make out.

08-06-13 02:21 AM
    Mine is scrolling up. I first thought it was a problem caused to the magnet of the holster, however, after a long search I finally found a (partial) explanation. The trackpad seems to react to sunlight. My GF's 9900 is not affected, though.
    08-08-13 05:32 AM
    I have had to swap out two phones for that and it is something in the OS and cant be fixed. Take it back to the store and they should give you a brand new one. My replacement messed up again doing the same thing when the keyboard was going out.

Got a refirb on Monday and the keyboard is not the best but the phone looks perfect even though they never tested all the keys Not sure if I want to go thru all the BS to get another.
    08-09-13 04:32 PM
    Yea , already did send it back , now I'm waitin will see what they send me , with them blackberies is a lottery if u get a flawless phone or not , the hardware or the OS is just unstable
    08-09-13 06:26 PM
    Ok so I got a new Blackberry BOLD , 4 Now Everythings Fine , Thanks Errbody 4 the Replys , The Service That Send me a new phone didn't write or descirbe what was the problem , Anywaz Got a new one !
    08-10-13 11:17 AM
    Glad to hear you got it replaced and it's working fine. Believe me, the BlackBerry OS and hardware are very stable. Unfortunately you just had a defective one. It happens.

08-10-13 04:13 PM