I just want the dang device to come to any US carrier! I will gladly leave AT&T for the 9900. so excited! I want, I want, I want...
    08-11-11 02:40 PM
    Man they are so tight lipped too

I had to ask about my bill on a second line and the guy was nice so he was trying to talk phones with me and i said ok I wasn't going to ask but since you are talking phones I want the BB Bold 9930 now whats up with the wait? why is sprint announcing it 21st? I said I will go there and get one if VZW has nothing by then lol he was dying laughing then I told him a launch idea that was being thrown around here

online 8/18
    in store 8/25
    it will be 14 days after the bold vanished ( guy still laughing)

I said Tell me if im hot ot cold???

He said I wish I could

I said ok tell me this will you be having ICE tea or HOT tea later today?

lol he said I will be having tea with Lemon

Then I said ENOUGH of the CIA top secret ****e just tell me lol

he was a nice guy but no info
    08-11-11 03:20 PM

I had to ask about my bill on a second line and the guy was nice so he was trying to talk phones with me and i said ok I wasn't going to ask but since you are talking phones I want the BB Bold 9930 now whats up with the wait? why is sprint announcing it 21st? I said I will go there and get one if VZW has nothing by then lol he was dying laughing then I told him a launch idea that was being thrown around here

online 8/18
    in store 8/25

He said I wish I could

too funny.

Verizon reps are being very coy on the phone this past week or so. It's coming.
    08-11-11 03:24 PM
    Verizon reps don't know, if they did know someone would have leaked some kind of internal communication with some details regarding launch.
    08-11-11 03:25 PM

online 8/18
    in store 8/25

He said I wish I could

The tea part was absolutely hilarious..
    08-11-11 04:27 PM
    I called 2 of the local Verizon stores and the rep at the first store stated that she has not heard anything about a new BB Bold 9930. The person at the 2nd store stated that she does not see a launch date in the system yet and that the public usually know before they do. And then she said she would ask the floor mgr when he comes to work tomorrow.
    08-11-11 05:00 PM
    I forgot to add, I sold my Bold to a long time buyer of my phones, happy with the deal now I just need the Bold 9930 to release so I can order, ship AM NBD and ship out my Droid 3 with accessories
    08-11-11 08:58 PM
    Man, i was sure wrong in regard to my thoughts about this week. I would have nearly bet the farm that with the Bold's coming off of Verizon's website and other carriers either releasing or making some type of information available that we would have heard *something* from Verizon this week regarding the 9930.

Verizon, can you hear me now? We can't hear you!
    08-11-11 09:18 PM
    I was able to get OS7 coming this month but that maybe old news not sure and the current bold will be able to upgrade.

I called auth vzw dealer they seem to have more info one guy told me the end of the month he should have it...I will try more and see if I get someone who can just magically pull one from his arse to please me
    08-11-11 11:15 PM
    I dropped in my local Verizon today. When I asked the "greeter" about the new Bold 9930, he immediately said "soon". It was refreshing because I could tell by his response lots of people are coming in and inquiring.

A nice change from the apathy towards RIM devices @ VZW as of late.
    Bold9930 likes this.
    08-11-11 11:18 PM
    That does sound nice to the ears!
    08-11-11 11:30 PM
    Just to pass the waiting time I called two local stores. First said it'll show on the website (vzw) before we find anything out. Second told me that the reps aren't told anything ahead of time because they "can't keep a secret". Thought that was cute
    08-12-11 01:23 AM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD