Advice from another post - create a folder in All apps panel and move the bloatware in there, then hide that folder. I'll find the post for proper credit.
    I should have clarified. The bloatware I am having an issue with is under the "Media" tab. Sadly I'm not able to move the bloatware to a different folder, or create a folder there. Anyother suggestions? The bloatware I'm looking to hide or remove is vcast music, vcast videos, vcast song I'd, and vzwtones.

Thanks,
    -RYknow

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-11 09:12 PM
    Think I may have removed them now. Went into advanced options/service books, and just deleted the ones I didn't want there. They appear to be gone now. Hopefully this will help the previous poster with the same issue.

-RYknow

10-27-11 09:18 PM
    I should have clarified. The bloatware I am having an issue with is under the "Media" tab. Sadly I'm not able to move the bloatware to a different folder, or create a folder there. Anyother suggestions? The bloatware I'm looking to hide or remove is vcast music, vcast videos, vcast song I'd, and vzwtones.

Thanks,

-RYknow

You have to move them from the whichever folder they are in, not the tab.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    10-27-11 09:56 PM
    Think I may have removed them now. Went into advanced options/service books, and just deleted the ones I didn't want there. They appear to be gone now. Hopefully this will help the previous poster with the same issue.

-RYknow

This will only work until you reset your phone. They will be back after a reset.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    10-27-11 09:57 PM
    Updating mine now. So far so good. Let's hope it stays that way.
    10-28-11 03:43 PM
    This will only work until you reset your phone. They will be back after a reset.
    Yeah, I figured that out this morning... So, any other advise on how to get rid of the verizon crap I care nothing about?!

-RYknow

10-28-11 03:45 PM
    You have to move them from the whichever folder they are in, not the tab.
    Ok, so I'm not sure how I missed this post...but this seems to have solved my problem. I couldn't find the folder that the bloatware was hiding in (media folder) because I had already hidden it. I moved the items to a different folder and hid that folder. All seems good now.

Thank you for your help!
    -RYknow
    10-28-11 08:47 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD