Weird. I don't care, I've got one already. I was just looking for a spare battery. But the salesperson told me they have them in the back but aren't allowed to sell them for another week. I guess they want to sell as many as possible online or via phone to keep the stores stocked.
    08-18-11 01:41 PM
    Silly, i think they should just sell it.
    08-18-11 01:44 PM
    Hmmm, do they have any screen protectors?
    08-18-11 02:46 PM
    Do they have demo's in stock to use in store?
    08-18-11 02:53 PM
    Do they have demo's in stock to use in store?
    A few have reported that they do. May not be on display but reps will let you play with it.
    08-18-11 02:55 PM
    Hmmm, do they have any screen protectors?
    They have screen protectors in, yet you can go ahead and buy them. lol In ATL here
    08-18-11 06:02 PM
    check your private owned stores. they have them in also and i was able to get one today. I created a thread about them in sale in ny.
    08-18-11 06:05 PM
    I went to a verizon store today and they had one demo model that you had to ask the reps to see, wasn't activated yet. It wasn't set up in the store yet, just kept in the back. Overall the feel is AMAZING once you get a chance to hold it.

They said they could order it online for me if I wanted to buy it. Maybe soon...
    08-18-11 06:07 PM
    I purchased a 9930 today at a Verizon corporate store. I live in north central PA, can't hurt to call around a little bit depending on your location they might be available. I like it so far, although I haven't had a chance to play around on it to much. It's been a while since I used a blackberry, I have a lot of catching up to do.
    08-18-11 06:16 PM
    I called our big red store today in winston-salem, nc and ask if they could confirm having the 9930 in their store on 25th. The guy had me hold and came back and told me they a phone come in today and they received a few. I went there after work and ask for it. "oh Im sorry I thought you meant the 9330" *****! i clearly stated the new bold tough 9930 release date 25th.
    08-18-11 06:23 PM
    i went into the store today to check out the phone and the sales person told me she could sell me one today. unfortunately im on tmobile.
    08-19-11 01:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD