what would be holding vzw and other carriers back to cause delaying releases at this point?
    08-08-11 04:03 PM
    Hope all is true! The posting on CB about the training, the picture has no Verizon word on it anywhere. Where did it come from. Yet to see whats up with Big RED and RIM! Patience NOW!
    This is create for verizon employees, why would it need to say Verizon for? to let the verizon employees they work for Verizon? lol anyways all the training documents that I get from work NEVER have the name of my employer on it, if you are looking at it its because you work for that company.
    08-08-11 04:42 PM
    Sounds good. Continue to keep us updated.
    08-08-11 04:43 PM
    At least more and more is coming out each day.
    08-08-11 05:12 PM
    They need extra training to take my money and hand me a phone? They’ve already got the money part down, it’s the handing over the phone part that seems to be the problem.

Typically, how long between training and launch? Is training just sitting in front of a monitor for an hour or so?
    08-08-11 08:07 PM
    I can share some good news from a call I had tonight with a Verizon Tech Support agent. She was following up from my call last night regarding my existing MiFi's and helping me get (2) 4G LTE MiFi upgrades for FREE, yes FREE. So we had chatted last night for some time and I brought up the new BB's to her and what I had been reading and familiarizing myself again with BB as I was looking to go back.

Tonight she called to get me squared away with said free MiFi's and also brought up training they were doing today for BB OS7. The training was OS 7 specific and the changes, updates and features. She did confirm there are new BB's coming (we knew this) and that was not given the names but did say one is expected to launch in August (again we suspected this).

Still it is good to hear that Verizon Tech Support is being trained on the OS 7 and that they anticipate new phones very soon.
    awesker3#WN likes this.
    08-08-11 09:02 PM
    i like to hear that
    Last edited by el13adnin0; 08-08-11 at 09:11 PM. Reason: spelling
    08-08-11 09:10 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD