My 9930 still says my device is up to date when I check for updates. Any news on when VZW's going to be rolling it off the line? My version says 7.1.0 Bundle 457, and I'm running 7.1.0.163 if that helps anyone. I've been waiting for this update since November, and I've been pretty patient, so does anybody have anything good to tell me? Any hope for me, a lifetime Blackberry user?
    06-03-12 09:48 PM
    I too have been waiting every so patiently, or impatiently for Verizon to release an update for the Torch 9850. Seems like most of, if not all of the other carriers have been running it for quite some time now, however the latest update for the Torch 9850 is still not here. I'm not one to run leaked versions of the latest O/S, but as we should all know, the BIG RED is LAST to release any kind of updates for BB. If it were for any other phone, I am sure we would have already had it, but since it is a BB, it seems like that is the least of their concerns. Half of the time, when Verizon does release something, I always wind up staying with what I presently have installed on my phone as I seldom notice any kind of significant improvements, considering it takes them so long with all of the "so called" testing they do, before they release anything
    06-03-12 10:35 PM
    AT&T is just as bad...
    06-03-12 10:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD