I have a couple Verizon.net email addresses. My wife and I have one that we both have sent to our phones so that we both know about an email without tell each other to read "this." You know kids school stuff, etc.

Is there a way to have the Verizon online calendar synced to the phone yet? I thought I saw a setting in my phone but now I can not find it.

OR do I have to Desktop Manager (like that verb?) both phones to sync a calendar that we create in Outlook?

I currently use Desktop Manager on my work computer and have little problems but have never done 2 different calender profiles before.

I wouldn't mind doing it but it would be nice to see options. Right now we BBM, text or manually enter our calendar tasks which can lead to missing some.

Are there any other options. I want to prevent opening up another email address to use an online calendar like gmail and the like if at all possible.

Thanks to all.
    09-06-11 05:00 PM
    I understand this is an old thread, but since its been a while, maybe there is a solution out there now
    04-07-13 11:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD