I just tried to order via telesales and they told me that it wasn't for sale yet. said invalid item in their system. the sales guy didn't have an ETA either but I'm sure it's monday like everyone else has said.
    08-12-11 03:21 PM
    if ur due for an upgrade ... isnt it $100 off ? so the phone would be $150 or $100 ... or am i missing something
    Not any longer. That's the NE2 upgrade which they changed down to 50.00 now. Your online account will show your actual discount due if you're now up for an upgrade. Otherwise it shows just the future date.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-11 03:31 PM
    no orders have been processed yet, but some agents (like the one I spoke to) are taking "pre-orders" by way of making a note to order it for the customer on monday when it becomes available in the system. They will be available online and over the phone Monday the 15th and in stores the 25th

08-12-11 03:37 PM
    So will it be $250 after MIR or $200? I'm afraid I shouldn't try to order with a rep until Monday online when the rebates will all be official there. Also I don't want to pay $19.99 or however much it would be to do overnight shipping when there is the online promotional code to use for free through online order.
    08-12-11 03:48 PM
    im sure the free shipping through online is standard shipping. not overnight or same day.
    08-12-11 03:55 PM
    im sure the free shipping through online is standard shipping. not overnight or same day.
    lol you sure? the code is FREEOVERNT

atrpm likes this.
    08-12-11 03:57 PM
    said he saw the sku number but order wouldnt go thru with it, is gonna call me back mon morn to order.
    08-12-11 05:29 PM
    nope...all vzn orders require a signature. it's always fedex in my area.

08-12-11 05:51 PM
    anyone confirm the mobile hotspot feature?
    08-12-11 06:01 PM
    Called. Spoke to Jessica.

I flat out offered to port over five lines from AT&T if they could get me the Bold 9930.

She was real nice and said they had a few calls about it. She wanted to triple check with the manager and put me on hold.

She came back and says it's there, they have it in stock, and it's in the system, but they aren't authorized to place an order "until next week"

Oh well...
    Did she at least have a sexy voice?
    08-12-11 06:03 PM
    Spoke with 2 tele reps off the 866-745-4679 and have the same info from both:

Can order on the 15th and get overnight shipping to have 'in hand' Tuesday the 16th. Off contract $509.99. Contract price not listed for either. Can also get insurance for phone when ordering through the above # at 6.99/month for extended warrenty and theft/drop/etc protection (subject to $100 deductable).

SOOOOOOOO... call on the 15th, Christmas in Verizon town on the 16th!!!
    Sweet mama, we finally have a date...Who hoo!...

UrbanGlowCam likes this.
    08-12-11 06:06 PM
    BBQ, my place.

08-12-11 06:58 PM
    no orders have been processed yet, but some agents (like the one I spoke to) are taking "pre-orders" by way of making a note to order it ......
    That's cool but I'd be feeling spooky the entire weekend in waiting to see if they actually follow-up Monday. I'd recommend you order it yourself "officially" on Monday.

08-12-11 07:01 PM
    That's cool but I'd be feeling spooky the entire weekend in waiting to see if they actually follow-up Monday. I'd recommend you order it yourself "officially" on Monday.

yea i know, if i dont hear from her on monday i'll call tuesday. im out of town monday and tuesday so hopefully it all works out. we shall see. WORST case, i wait until the 25th and get it in the store.

08-12-11 07:56 PM
    I heard it was suppose to be coming out the 15th which would make sense. Mike
    08-12-11 10:42 PM
    yea i know, if i dont hear from her on monday i'll call tuesday. im out of town monday and tuesday so hopefully it all works out. we shall see. WORST case, i wait until the 25th and get it in the store.

So if they order it Monday and it ships overnight, promise you'll be here Wed right? Lol

08-12-11 11:26 PM
    So if they order it Monday and it ships overnight, promise you'll be here Wed right? Lol

He better be or I'm calling CPS (Crackberry Protective Services)
    pblakk likes this.
    08-12-11 11:39 PM
    I spent about 30 min on the phone with a very helpful dude who worked very hard to order the phone for me. It shows in their system and the price with upgrade discount and new every 2 is 219.00. I am going to be on vacation and he set it up to ship to my hotel Monday arrive Tuesday. The system wouldnt let him order it but he saved the info and said he will call me Monday at 12 mid night ( live in the west so will be 9 pm) an he will confirm that I still want it an get it on the way. He did say that there were limited numbers and couldnt garuntee the shipment. He also stated that he would know for sure when he entered the order. I told him to enter it at 12 EST no matter what. I can hope for a great vacation! the rep also said I was like the 10th person he taked to that wanted the Bold
    08-12-11 11:55 PM
    Telesales and Customer service are not one in the same.
    08-13-11 07:47 AM
    Telesales and Customer service are not one in the same.
    That has been established in the first couple of pages.
    08-13-11 10:18 AM
    Heres the scoop boys and girls,

call 866 745 4679 ext 9392 Steve, if you get his voicemail leave your number.

Phone won't launch till monday, but he puts the order in, then will call you on monday to confirm it and ship out. Woot woot!

He's got a bold himself, nice guy, said I was one of the first to put an order in, so get them while they are hot!!!
    Last edited by ericlc2; 08-13-11 at 10:38 AM.
    08-13-11 10:34 AM
    Slooo let's just say....hypothetically... A sprint user(such as myself) just so happen to pick up a phone and call sprint... Would they have a telesales area of operations??

I'm just asking for future reference. Not that I care or anything. I mean, I really don't want the phone like that. Just going to spread the information on if need be is all
    Last edited by JUSTQUAN2; 08-13-11 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Spelling
    08-13-11 10:37 AM

He better be or I'm calling CPS (Crackberry Protective Services)
    Haha no guys, I wouldn't even think about it. I'm doing 2 day shipping so It'll be here Wednesday when I'm here. Hopefully they don't come too early or else I won't be home to sign for it and I'll be driving a long way to the FedEx facility.
    08-13-11 02:54 PM
    Called my usual telesales person and she saw the Bold Touch in the system and ordered it for me. $509.99 off contract and overnight shipping is $19.99

Should be hear tomorrow or Monday.
    habladoraso........= big fat liar
    08-13-11 02:56 PM
    Heres the scoop boys and girls,

call 866 745 4679 ext 9392 Steve, if you get his voicemail leave your number.

Phone won't launch till monday, but he puts the order in, then will call you on monday to confirm it and ship out. Woot woot!

He's got a bold himself, nice guy, said I was one of the first to put an order in, so get them while they are hot!!!
    See below...

no orders have been processed yet, but some agents (like the one I spoke to) are taking "pre-orders" by way of making a note to order it for the customer on monday when it becomes available in the system. They will be available online and over the phone Monday the 15th and in stores the 25th

That being said, I wouldnt put my trust in any of these vzw reps to remember to do my "pre-order" and call me (They've proved up to this point that they are clueless, lol). I will just sit and refresh the website constantly after midnight until it pops up and I will order it myself.
    Last edited by AntiInsight; 08-13-11 at 03:36 PM.
    08-13-11 03:27 PM
144 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD