Hey guys, I just got off the phone with my telesales guy because i read somewhere you could order the 9930 tonight.. well you can't he said he didn't have it in the system but i told him to refresh it and there it was... he said the release date is august 15th! good luck on getting them!
    08-12-11 11:53 PM
    yep we know
    08-12-11 11:56 PM
    Thanks for the info, just read the same thing in 18 other threads. Anyways the excitement is understandable, wonder if the verizon servers will crash sunday night.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Bold9930 likes this.
    08-12-11 11:58 PM
    anyone have news about the 9850?
    08-13-11 12:27 AM
    Just for the record I hate you all!!!!!! I'm on Sprint and still no hint of release. I've talked to several reps all cite email about bold and "coming soon". One rep stated they know a good time in advance of release and she expects sept or oct release considering that no exact date is set yet. Even suggested I go to phonescoop.com to get all the latest info. Also said I wasn't the first to ask her about this that day.

Again.......I hate you all!!!
    08-13-11 12:36 AM
    Just for the record I hate you all!!!!!! I'm on Sprint and still no hint of release. I've talked to several reps all cite email about bold and "coming soon". One rep stated they know a good time in advance of release and she expects sept or oct release considering that no exact date is set yet. Even suggested I go to phonescoop.com to get all the latest info. Also said I wasn't the first to ask her about this that day.

Again.......I hate you all!!!

Hey easy there, the CB blog posted some pictures about what carriers are getting them and SPRINT is on there....check some threads.
    08-13-11 01:01 AM
    actually the sprint was announced to come out the 21st wasnt it?
    08-13-11 01:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD