Ordered mine as well. Paid full amount for it since I'm saving my upgrade for my wife to get an iPhone 5. The ordering process seems screwed up since it didn't have a data plan when it reviewed my plan and so dropped the $30 from the plan cost. I better not lose my unlimited data plan.
    Same here. Upgraded online using my NE2 and got the phone for $199, but there was no data plan listed. I called *611 and was told that my unlimited data plan would still be grandfathered.

I will still be nervous about the data plan until I see the new phone activated and my existing plan still applies.
    08-15-11 12:34 AM
    Hmmm, not sure how/why anyone sees it initially at $199. I transferred the upgrade from my primary line (had $50 NE2). Came up $249 - 50 = $199.

After finishing the order, tried it up to finishing the transaction on a secondary line eligible for upgrade and it showed $249.

I have a second account that the primary has an upgrade available, but no NE2 and it also showed $249.

I will call and question why some people I "know" got it for $199 w/o a NE2, but I don't want to do that until it's in my hand, lol! I just don't trust that something will get screwed up with the order if I let anyone touch it right now! Hopefully get a credit later if it is an error, but not worth them inadvertently cancelling my order!

Same problem. I used a $50 NE2 and got a $199 price point when I checked out from $249. However I checked my secondary lines that were eligible for upgrade and got $199 as initial price point without NE2. Talked to CS rep and she didn't know what to do, told me to call in the morning. I want a $50 credit on $199 or else I would've upgraded the secondary line initially (secondary line is getting the phone, I thought I was getting it $50 cheaper by using the primary NE2)

Though you're right, maybe I'll wait until Tuesday in case they cancel my order entirely.
    08-15-11 12:39 AM
    I will still be nervous about the data plan until I see the new phone activated and my existing plan still applies.
    I'm nervous about this also, but also I think it could just be the archaic way their system works during an online front end order. Then again, they can change the data plans at anytime and not 'grandfather' us in.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-11 12:39 AM
    Ummm. Wow Verizon really has a screwy website. I think I will call it in tomorrow.
    08-15-11 12:58 AM
    Two day shipping is Monday- Tuesday- Wednesday I beleive
    Anything I've ever gotten shipped to me by Verizon I have gotten the next day depending what time I ordered. My phone should be here Tues if they are truly released.
    08-15-11 01:11 AM
    always had my new upgraded phone set up at the VZW store, how difficult will it be doing it ourselves?

Simple as switching sim card and connecting to desktop manager?
    08-15-11 01:23 AM
    Did anyone who ordered NOT get an email confirmation? If you did, did you pay by credit or charge it to your account?

I charged to my account, but did not get an email. If I log in, and look at available upgrades, it grays out the primary that I transferred from, and also grays out the number I transferred to. But no confirmation of the actual order anywhere (tho I did print the confirmation page to a .pdf).
    08-15-11 01:24 AM
    Did anyone who ordered NOT get an email confirmation? If you did, did you pay by credit or charge it to your account?

I charged to my account, but did not get an email. If I log in, and look at available upgrades, it grays out the primary that I transferred from, and also grays out the number I transferred to. But no confirmation of the actual order anywhere (tho I did print the confirmation page to a .pdf).
    I billed to account and got a confirmation email instantly.
    08-15-11 01:25 AM
    I billed to account and got a confirmation email instantly.
    Thanks. (I think I just need to go to bed already!)

I'm a little less paranoid tho - just saw this:

Check Your Status - Verizon Wireless

It gives me:

Order Date: 08/15/2011
    Order Number: XXXXXXXXXX (order # displays)
    Order Status: Your order is currently being processed. Please check back tomorrow.
    Tracking Number(s):

I guess that's enough to let me sleep whatever's left of tonight!
    08-15-11 01:42 AM
    In the midst of this feeding frenzy, did anyone happen to ask about accessories? I�m curious if comes with a holster or pouch.
    Equipment Upgrade:
    1 BlackBerry Bold 9930 smartphone $509.99

Included accessories for BlackBerry Bold 9930 smartphone:
    Lithium Ion Battery (1400 mAh),
    3.5 mm Stereo Headset, BlackBerry Swivel Holster,
    BlackBerry Travel Charger with International Adaptor Clips,
    USB Data Cable,
    2GB microSD Memory Card Preinstalled in the BlackBerryBold9650,
    Documentation Kit (including BlackBerry User Tools CD and User Guide),
    User Guide (on BlackBerryUser Tools CD), Global Support Kit,
    Safety and Product Information Booklet, Quick Reference Guide

Now... Verizon's website is really screwy like someone said, I honestly I have no idea what's going to come with it.
    08-15-11 01:47 AM
    The description has been fixed.

Included Accessories

Lithium Ion Battery
    BlackBerry� Power Plug
    USB Cable
    BlackBerry� Swivel Holster
    Polishing Cloth
    Documentation Kit
    SIM Card Pre–Installed in the BlackBerry� Bold 9930 Smartphone
    Global Support Kit
    Quick Reference Guide
    Safety & Product Information Kit
    08-15-11 01:48 AM
    The description has been fixed.

Included Accessories

Lithium Ion Battery
    BlackBerry� Power Plug
    USB Cable
    BlackBerry� Swivel Holster
    Polishing Cloth
    Documentation Kit
    SIM Card Pre�Installed in the BlackBerry� Bold 9930 Smartphone
    Global Support Kit
    Quick Reference Guide
    Safety & Product Information Kit
    No microSD card I see... I planned on putting the 16GB from my Droid 3 in anyway just now will have to buy a 2GB when I sell the D3...bleh
    08-15-11 01:52 AM
    Just ordered mine! Full retail mother of GOD I am a crackhead $509.00
    Here's what I got:
    Included accessories for BlackBerry Bold 9930 smartphone:
    Lithium Ion Battery, BlackBerry Power Plug,
    USB Cable, BlackBerry Swivel Holster, Polishing Cloth,
    Documentation Kit,
    SIM Card PreInstalled in the BlackBerry Bold 9930 Smartphone,
    Global Support Kit, Quick Reference Guide,
    Safety Product Information Kit
    Good luck all!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-11 02:07 AM
    Man it felt great to finally select confirm order and see that little thing called a confirmation number. Tuesday is going to be a good day.
    08-15-11 02:45 AM
    Man it felt great to finally select confirm order and see that little thing called a confirmation number. Tuesday is going to be a good day.
    Agree.
    I'll actually wake up before 12pm for a REASON NOW.
    mustangv8 likes this.
    08-15-11 02:51 AM
    I ordered mine and got the confirmation number immediately after pressing confirm. I had it direct billed to my account since I can't upgrade till December of next year. Time to trade in the iPhone 4 for the BB Bold Touch. Maybe I can give the iP4 to my mom. She may like it. Or should I give her a 9930 also? What do you guys/gals think? 8)
    08-15-11 03:02 AM
    I wonder if it has a SIM card ,if it has, I can use it in china with GSM/WCDMA/CDMA......
    08-15-11 03:31 AM
    I wonder if it has a SIM card ,if it has, I can use it in china with GSM/WCDMA/CDMA......
    It's a world phone so yes it will have a SIM card.
    08-15-11 04:39 AM
    Any idea what stock amounts are looking like? My order confirmation pages said, "Pre-orders will ship when item becomes available"
    08-15-11 06:13 AM
    Any idea what stock amounts are looking like? My order confirmation pages said, "Pre-orders will ship when item becomes available"
    They always say that it's a standard email.
    08-15-11 07:21 AM
    Just ordered mine! I was eligible for an upgrade a couple of months ago so they gave it to me for $150! It was $160 after taxes with free overnight shipping. I'm giddy.
    08-15-11 07:50 AM
    How can that be? They told me $249.00 with an upgrade. Plus, I could not order mine as of 8:57 because of a glitch in their system. He said he will call me back later today to let me know if he was able to resolve the problem.

Life sucks right now
    08-15-11 07:58 AM
    Just tried to place my order over the phone and they said their system is down and they can't order LOL.. son of a...
    08-15-11 08:00 AM
    Why not just order online?
    08-15-11 08:05 AM
    Why not just order online?
    because i need them to do something funky with my line. i want to order it against a different line to keep the 50 dollar credit on my main line and when it comes I want to activate it against a different line. not sure if I can do that if I order online.
    08-15-11 08:06 AM
256 ... 7891011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD