Im ticked!! My old curve would let me send 170 text messages at a time. Now I can only send 20 with this new phone. Anyway around it?
    12-10-11 07:15 PM
    20 is so many already, but dang 170?! holy crap haha. No idea how to get around that sorry. I was just impressed that the curve could send 170 haha
    12-10-11 08:10 PM
    The 9900 can only send 10 max. Its got something to do with the carrier i think. I absolutely hate this. I daily send company memos to about 45 people and i have to set my groups up in multiples of 10's and then i have to forward the same message to 5 different groups. Its an unnecessary inconvenience.
    12-10-11 10:47 PM
    jingle bells,santa says the battered man
    jingles bells,gets no texts,emails,calls,bbms,etc.
    jingle bells,battered man and santa sit at a fireplace
    jingle bells,to relieve the grief
    jingle bells,battered man tells santa if his wife didn't stand put in bad times he can't expect others either
    jingle bells,santa tells battered man he will because he is a disciple of jesus christ
    jingle bells,santa puts battered man to sleep and goes back to wrapping gifts for christmas
    jingle bells,no texts,no emails,no calls,no bbms,no wife is a sad tale of the battered man
    hey.
    12-11-11 01:41 AM
    jingle bells,santa says the battered man
    jingles bells,gets no texts,emails,calls,bbms,etc.
    jingle bells,battered man and santa sit at a fireplace
    jingle bells,to relieve the grief
    jingle bells,battered man tells santa if his wife didn't stand put in bad times he can't expect others either
    jingle bells,santa tells battered man he will because he is a disciple of jesus christ
    jingle bells,santa puts battered man to sleep and goes back to wrapping gifts for christmas
    jingle bells,no texts,no emails,no calls,no bbms,no wife is a sad tale of the battered man
    hey.
    What this all about?
    12-11-11 01:46 AM
    What this all about?
    a mellow battered retired man with santa claus.santa claus being the jesus christ of christmas,helping the poor,homeless,injured,grief in holiday season.
    12-11-11 01:55 AM
    Holy Cr*p! What are you Smokin?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    EECGeek likes this.
    12-11-11 09:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD