Hey everyone,

Since migrating over to a OS7 device, I never hesitated in my usage of Universal Search. It's one of the best features in the OS.

I get hundreds of emails a day, and there always seems to be one that I can't find, either the email is to old buried in my inbox, or I am quickly trying to find a message and reply or forward new info to recipient.

One issue I am not agreeing with in OS7, is when I search for the email, it's located. I can reply to the message in the Universal Search view that shows up. But let's say I want to re-read what was sent to me, or I wish to review an attachment in the message, then reply.

But once you are in the actual message and hit menu, nothing comes up?!?!!? I have no option to reply, no option to do anything.

But as I mentioned if I back out to the previous view in Universal Search, I can reply.

Some users that I know have confirmed that you do have the option to reply to the message once you view it as well as in the Universal Search the option is there.

All though it's not known why this has changed... Or am I missing something??
    10-11-11 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD