I use Endomondo to track my exercise routine and have found it to be a great app. I also use BerryWeather to keep track of the weather wherever I may roam - another excellent app. However, I've been dealing with seemingly random reboots which have occurred during my exercise routine, usually once or twice a day. It became rather irritating since the data from Endomondo would be lost or fragmented.

Through a process of elimination, I discovered that the conflict was because I had set BeWeather to update periodically and was also using the GPS to track my workouts. I've since started setting BeWeather to update manually (under options > auto update) when exercising, which has eliminated the rebooting problem during workouts. After the workout, I just reset BeWeather to update automatically.

HTH someone that may be experiencing a similar problem.
    06-09-12 08:49 AM
    I use Endomondo to track my exercise routine and have found it to be a great app. I also use BerryWeather to keep track of the weather wherever I may roam - another excellent app. However, I've been dealing with seemingly random reboots which have occurred during my exercise routine, usually once or twice a day. It became rather irritating since the data from Endomondo would be lost or fragmented.

Through a process of elimination, I discovered that the conflict was because I had set BeWeather to update periodically and was also using the GPS to track my workouts. I've since started setting BeWeather to update manually (under options > auto update) when exercising, which has eliminated the rebooting problem during workouts. After the workout, I just reset BeWeather to update automatically.

HTH someone that may be experiencing a similar problem.

I have both apps (use both regularly) and never had "random" re-boot.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    06-09-12 08:55 AM
    You may have different OS running.
    That would explain why?
    06-09-12 08:58 AM
    I've never had any random reboots either during use of those apps OS 7.1.0.402
    06-09-12 11:58 AM
    I use BeWeather and update every 30 mins. I also have GPS turned on. Do not use the other app but I have never had a random reboot either. It must be your OS and the second app you mention.
    06-09-12 12:07 PM
    You may have different OS running.

That would explain why?

I have used many OSes and never had this problem, I'm suspecting it is a faulty device.

06-10-12 01:29 PM
    I never ever had random reboots and like others. So, I think it is your phone and you should exchange it. I have BeWeather refresh at every 30 mins with Endomondo.
    06-10-12 10:55 PM
    Never had that problem.
    06-10-12 11:23 PM
    I've had this exact same issue a few months ago. It was driving me crazy that Endo kept crashing during my runs. Narrowed it down to BeWeather and it stopped crashing. It possible that a new os update has fixed the issue but I haven't tested. I didn't think BeWeather was all that great of a weather app anyways.

06-12-12 07:26 AM
    al i can say is delete and reinstall oh and back it all up!!!
    06-12-12 07:47 AM
    I have not had that problem either. I have not used Endo that much though.
    06-12-12 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD