Apologize for these newbie question, I need someone to help me enlighten this.

I've been reading posts here saying that we can combine some CODs (Is it COD?) from other software version with our current version. For example, I am currently using .540, and I can inject COD from OS 7.1 and modify my current COD. I do not mind trying if that can improve the signal and battery life but I am not sure how to do this using BBSAK. Is it worth to try? Any potential problem can be caused by doing this?

Thanks in advance fellas.
    01-03-12 02:59 AM
    i would keep 540 for the moment ( this is what i did after trying all other official/leaked versions, even the 7.1 one). stable and great battery life. i also bet a good 7.1 will be here very soon.
    01-03-12 04:14 AM
    i would keep 540 for the moment ( this is what i did after trying all other official/leaked versions, even the 7.1 one). stable and great battery life. i also bet a good 7.1 will be here very soon.
    If you want to mix and match then try the .585/.540 Hybrid, works very well for me and others.

See page 2 of the Official .585 thread in this forum for a how to do guide, it is very easy to create.
    01-03-12 08:23 AM
    If you want to mix and match then try the .585/.540 Hybrid, works very well for me and others.

See page 2 of the Official .585 thread in this forum for a how to do guide, it is very easy to create.
    Phill_UK has an awesome guide!
    01-03-12 09:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD