Hey guys,

Yesterday I had the bright idea of using lysol disinfectant wipes on my 9900. Anyway, after cleaning my phone I found that the touchscreen was a bit sticky and it prevented me from using it as effectively as I had before.

Is there any way I can buff it with a cloth or put something on the screen that will help it get back to normal?
    01-08-12 07:02 AM
    i am going to assume you already tried cleaning it with a wet soft cloth. i always clean mine with eyeglass cleaner and that removes grease from fingers effectively. give that a try if you have some around.
    in the future, if you don't have any appropriate cleaning solution, use a water wet soft cloth or even a dry one to buff the screen.
    good luck!!
    01-08-12 07:10 AM
    The stickiness is probably residue from the wipe. Like rfig, I also use eyeglass cleaner although any glass cleaner should do. Windex makes wipes if you insist on going the wipe route, otherwise just spray some on a soft cloth (not the screen), wipe gently, and enjoy
    01-08-12 07:51 AM
    If I had any grease on my screen I just wipe my screen using my index finger to remove the grease. Does the job. Or I use the palm of my hand when its warm and the screen seems to shine like as if it was new!
    01-08-12 10:00 AM
    I use alcohol wipes on my touchscreen and it works great. I also use them on the entire phone and wipe with the cloth. Gets rid of any sticky film and fingerprints quickly and easy and leaves no film.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-12 10:11 AM
    I use paper towel misted with windex. Works great for cutting grease etc on the entire device. Leaves it squeaky clean.
    01-08-12 10:22 AM
    I just rub my hand back in afterwards to grease it back up and it scrolls fine loll. That's sometimes the disadvantage of ebing too clean
    01-08-12 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD