Hi,
    I just got my bb bold 9900 three days ago from bell. But the problem is that the BB all of a sudden becomes laggish and the middle button stops working and the bb doesnt turn off by when you try to turnit off through the blackberrry. It just gets frozen at the screen when it says turning device off. This is happened twice to me and I am worried. Should I just return the bb to where i got my bb from and get a new one or is there a reason why this is happening and there is a fix, Thanks in advace for your help
    01-21-12 04:09 PM
    Battery pull... with the phone switched on, remove the battery for 30secs then replace it
    01-21-12 04:11 PM
    Thanks but i dont want to pull the batttery out everytime it happens, is there any other solution or would it be for the better if i return the phone to bell for a replacement
    01-21-12 04:25 PM
    You can try updating your software to the latest version, but I'd return it for a replacement it as you've only had it 3 days.
    01-21-12 04:33 PM
    yeah i had installed the new software right when i got it and i just wiped my whole phone right now so hopefullly fingers crossed that I dont counter any more problems but if it happens one more time, its off to bell and thanks for your help
    01-21-12 04:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD