Hey all! I should post this in the MarketPlace, but I need at least 100 posts to do so. Literally 5 hours ago, my nephew threw my phone in the toilet without me knowing. When I finally realized my phone was missing, It was too late. The battery is fried, and when I tried using a spare battery, it didn't work either. I tried rice, and all the old remedies, but it won't work. I had a Verizon Wireless Curve 3G. I just used my upgrade to get it, so I no longer have any upgrades. And me being stupid, I forgot to get insurance. I don't have any old phones, because when I got my BB, I gave all of them away to friends who needed them. I'm not trying to be a Charity Case, but when you guys upgrade to the new Bold 9330... if you have any old phones, BlackBerry or not, and you are willing to give one away for me to use temporarily, please message me. I'm not trying to beg or scam anyone so I'm sorry if it seems like that. I'm having a hard time financially because I just got some expensive car repairs, and as soon as my car was fixed, I got a ticket for talking on my phone while driving in New Jersey. If anyone could send me an old phone, I'd really appreciate it. I'll even pay for shipping. And if any moderators see this, can you please move it to the correct forum topic? Thanks, and God Bless you all.
    08-10-11 10:49 PM
    If you mean to say "9930" I'm going to be keeping my old trusty bold 9650...
    ...Simply because the 9930 is a massive downgrade whereas the camera is concerned.
    08-11-11 01:02 AM
    Have you tried Craigslist? Or asked some of your friends you gave phones to? I have a very old BB but it's not Verizon.
    08-11-11 01:06 AM
    I'm keeping my 8330 in case I lose my 9930 like I did with my 9650. Anyway, you'd probably have a better chance of getting a phone from Craigslist like Zach7 suggested.
    08-11-11 01:13 AM
    Haha okay, Craigslist it is!
    08-11-11 10:43 PM
    Rice won't work in 5 hours, you need to wait at least a day, 2 days is better.
    08-11-11 11:30 PM
    I would be chatting with your brother/sister regarding the replacement costs for your new BB, just sayin.
    08-12-11 12:31 PM
    does any1 want to donate me thier DX-1 battery for a storm ?
    i'll ship it back after 1 day. lol
    08-12-11 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD