Including the thing that was installed initially that combines Twitter and Google into one - I can't remember what it's called and thus don't know where to find it online to download. (Bit silly, I know...)
    08-26-11 10:00 AM
    I think you are referring to "Social Feeds." The icon looks like 4 bubbles/squares arranged in a circle. Just scroll over your installed icons and look at the names to make sure you haven't overlooked it. If you can't find it maybe try resending your service books.
    08-26-11 10:09 AM
    I think you are referring to "Social Feeds." The icon looks like 4 bubbles/squares arranged in a circle. Just scroll over your installed icons and look at the names to make sure you haven't overlooked it. If you can't find it maybe try resending your service books.
    Yes, it is Social Feeds. I have resent the service books, rebooted and... still nothing! Any ideas?

EDIT: It now shows up on the Desktop Manager - thank you!
    Last edited by bigbamboo; 08-26-11 at 10:56 AM.
    08-26-11 10:38 AM
    Make sure it isn't hidden. Go to your home screen, press the menu button, scroll down and click on "show all icons." If it still isn't there, connect your device to your computer, start up device manager. On the left side of DM click "applications" then once all of your app have loaded on the screen go through the list and see if social feeds is showing and if its installed. If it's listed but not installed then just check the box to install it. By the way, which carrier are you with?
    08-26-11 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD