I just did the OTA update for Verizon. First time using the OTA I usually would use the compter but didn't take the time to figure out how to do it on my Mac. Either way...after the upgrade it doesn't recognize my data plan. When I try to connect to the internet it says my plan doesn't support this. Anyone else seeing this issue??

I guess I might just have to call Verizon but figured it had to do with the update since last night (before the OTA upgrade) the data was working fine.

Thanks

Adam
    01-14-12 05:31 AM
    You may need to register on the Host Routing Table again.......
    01-14-12 06:43 AM
    No, that didn't work.
    01-14-12 08:23 AM
    Did you try resending the Service Books?
    01-14-12 10:17 AM
    Did you try resending the Service Books?
    whats the diference between send the registration and resend the service book? im sorry for my english but im from brasil and lost my bis conection after upgrade to 7.1 on my unlocked 9930?? please help me. tks a lot.
    01-14-12 11:30 AM
    Common problem. Call verizon (or ur service provider). Theyl have u push in some codes voila! Service is back on.
    01-14-12 11:48 AM
    If you can, try dialing *228 then press option 1 to program the device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-12 04:23 PM
    No. No. NO. That doesn't have anything to do with data.

And you should not need to call the carrier.

Go to the Email Accounts application under Settings.
    Press the Menu button.
    Select "Service Books".
    Press "Send Service Books".
    01-14-12 05:09 PM
    I don't have the option to resend the service books. I've done the host routing table and *228 and batter pull but can't get my data back.

Anyone else have any ideas or is this happening to you too?
    01-14-12 09:15 PM
    The service books can be sent to the BlackBerry smartphone using one of the following methods:

Method 1
    The BlackBerry smartphone user can send the service books from the BlackBerry smartphone.
    For instructions, see KB15402.

Method 2
    The BlackBerry smartphone user can send the service books when logged in to the BlackBerry Internet Service web site.

1. Go to your wireless service providers BlackBerry Internet Service web site and log in to your account. For instructions on how to log in to the BlackBerry Internet Service web site, see KB03087.
    2. In the Settings menu, click Help.
    3. Click Send Service Books.
    4. Click OK.

Method 3
    A wireless service provider representative can send the service books to the BlackBerry smartphone. Contact your wireless service provider for more information.

KB02830-How to send the service books for a BlackBerry Internet Service account
    01-14-12 09:30 PM
    I don't have the option to resend the service books. I've done the host routing table and *228 and batter pull but can't get my data back.

Anyone else have any ideas or is this happening to you too?
    When you go to the Email Accounts application and go to manage your Internet Email and then press the Menu button, what options do you get in the menu?
    01-14-12 09:49 PM
    When you go to the Email Accounts application and go to manage your Internet Email and then press the Menu button, what options do you get in the menu?
    When I go to Setup the Email Accounts shows 3 in parenthese, which is correct, but when I click on it, it takes me to Enterprise Activation and asks for my email ad activation password. But I don't have BES nor have I ever had BES. When I hit the BB button the only options are, Switch App, Switch Input Language, Show Symbols, Show Server Address and Close.
    01-15-12 04:40 AM
    Happened to me. Its a pian buts just back up, wipe and reinstall os vias pc. OtA upgrades fOr me latley always seem sto have a problem of some kind. Last 3 I did something always screwed up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-12 07:59 AM
    You don't have to wipe and reload the OS to solve the issue.
    01-15-12 09:05 AM
    You don't have to wipe and reload the OS to solve the issue.
    Then how do you do it?
    01-15-12 09:59 AM
    Then how do you do it?
    HAve you tried using the Desktop Manager for Mac? And getting your update from there??

You said you couldn't figure out how to do it on your Mac..
    01-15-12 10:11 AM
    If you have access to the Verizon BIS, try resending the Service Books using the method outlined above by John Yester.

If you do not have access to the Verizon BIS, give Verizon Customer Service a call.
    01-15-12 10:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD