I've been using os7.1 for a few days now and I've noticed some minor improvements that make it the best I've used. Also some minor errors (Bold 9900)

-Increased Battery Life (it doesn't drain the battery)
    -Multitasking made easier as now the processor's speed can be felt with this os7.1 (try it on appworld) u'll see!
    -Wifi hotspot can be handy sometimes depending on whether ur network allows u to do so
    - The os7.1 just feels faster overal than the .503 that I last used.
    -Browser feels a little quicker too + Option menu's have been re arranged slightly

-ERRORS include: words not being spelt right (fore instance "folde") missing the 'R' and I've noticed that a lot.

Overall.. This is a step forward to what we have been waiting for all along. I'm sure by the time we get to 7.2 their will be major changes and improvements but at the moment, this will do and Post up some other things you guys have noticed too.

Thanks @deondraee
    11-29-11 05:42 AM
    None of the versions have had battery drain, atleast not for me. Its always had great life, especially now when see the Nexus struggle to make it half a day
    11-29-11 06:04 AM
    I would be really happy if my device didn't reboot or even bricked itself! I hope this will fix most of our problems and maybe even save some of the love I have for BlackBerry. If it doesn't, our marriage is over!
    ariandax likes this.
    11-29-11 06:19 AM
    I would be really happy if my device didn't reboot or even bricked itself! I hope this will fix most of our problems and maybe even save some of the love I have for BlackBerry. If it doesn't, our marriage is over!
    LOL i have yet to experience that but this is for sure my last BB.
    waiting on the iPhone5 if it comes out dat is... so yeah my bb marriage has an expiration date on it
    11-29-11 06:52 AM
    None of the versions have had battery drain, atleast not for me. Its always had great life, especially now when see the Nexus struggle to make it half a day
    .503 drained the ish outta my battery. half of the time i was at work and wasnt using the phone
    11-29-11 06:53 AM
    I've been using os7.1 for a few days now and I've noticed some minor improvements that make it the best I've used. Also some minor errors (Bold 9900)

-Increased Battery Life (it doesn't drain the battery)
    -Multitasking made easier as now the processor's speed can be felt with this os7.1 (try it on appworld) u'll see!
    -Wifi hotspot can be handy sometimes depending on whether ur network allows u to do so
    - The os7.1 just feels faster overal than the .503 that I last used.
    -Browser feels a little quicker too + Option menu's have been re arranged slightly

-ERRORS include: words not being spelt right (fore instance "folde") missing the 'R' and I've noticed that a lot.

Overall.. This is a step forward to what we have been waiting for all along. I'm sure by the time we get to 7.2 their will be major changes and improvements but at the moment, this will do and Post up some other things you guys have noticed too.

Thanks @deondraee

Remember its Leaked nd not official yet nd still has improvements(especially the life-almost the 8 Hrs with 65% Left for me
    Hoping for a stunnin Official Release on this.
    11-29-11 07:57 AM

Yes, thats an error but its a font error, just change the font if you are that irritated. It's a minor bug and will probably be fixed in the next OS
    11-29-11 08:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD