Has anyone managed to get a price from Best Buy?
    i was at my local best buy in pittsburgh and i was looking the 9930 and 9850 up with my friend who works there and there wasnt 1 store around that was getting the 9930 in stock. so disappointed but a lot had the 9850 in. i didnt see what the contract pricing was but outright was ridiculous. Get ready.... 9930 - $649.99 and 9850 - $599.99 however, they do price match
    ladodgersfan88 likes this.
    08-20-11 10:29 PM
    Thanks. Here's to sprint added something extra as bonus inthe box since they are charging more

Lithium Ion Battery
    BlackBerry� Power Plug
    USB Cable
    BlackBerry� Swivel Holster
    Polishing Cloth
    Documentation Kit
    SIM Card Pre�Installed in the BlackBerry� Bold 9930 Smartphone
    Global Support Kit
    Quick Reference Guide
    Safety & Product Information Kit

Source: Set Your Location
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-11 10:31 PM
    I went Thur the online order from Walmart and they do not charge the $10 premium fee. Is this normal for Walmart?

08-20-11 10:33 PM
    how did you get yours today.....do tell
    Hey, I guess I just got lucky by calling the right store. I called to see if they would have them in stock today, and they told me there were on the display already. When I asked if I would be able to purchase the phone today, the rep said "sure".
    08-21-11 03:39 AM
    so what comes in the box?
    phone
    pouch
    ear piece
    battery
    charger/usb cable
    cleaning cloth
    08-21-11 03:44 AM
    Has anyone verified that the $199 price is the same price in the store? I noticed that walmart.com is very careful to state the $50 off is a web only discount. Same with sprint.com $50 off web offer. I would have bought it locally but our stores each got 1 phone. Not even a demo unit yet. I guess Sunday sucks for a roll out for good reason.
    08-21-11 04:03 AM
    Has anyone else noticed it takes the sprint website about 24 hours to notice that you already used your upgrade credit? We got 2 phones last year this way on my line and we are trying it again this year. Just make sure you place both orders the same day and I would avoid doing it in store. Last year I placed one order online and another on the phone. Both showed up both had the $150 off and only one line was upgraded. Which is why I have a 2 year upgrade left this year.
    08-21-11 04:10 AM
    Has anyone else noticed it takes the sprint website about 24 hours to notice that you already used your upgrade credit? We got 2 phones last year this way on my line and we are trying it again this year. Just make sure you place both orders the same day and I would avoid doing it in store. Last year I placed one order online and another on the phone. Both showed up both had the $150 off and only one line was upgraded. Which is why I have a 2 year upgrade left this year.
    They didn't get u?

08-21-11 04:24 AM
    I would love to get my hands on one today. Just to try it out for thirty days. I'm going to go to the Sprint store sometime today. Hopefully they have enough in stock.

08-21-11 07:43 AM
    Make sure you call the Sprint store you're going to first to see if they indeed have the Bold 9930 in stock, and if so, how many? I'm sure if you tell them you're on the way there, and they have at least 5 in stock, they'll hold you one. The Sprint store I visted yesterday said they only have two in stock for sale today, so they might sell them within' an hour of opening. I'm getting mine at The BlackBerry Store today at 10am sharp (they're opening early today) already put a $50.00 deposit on it Thursday, so I know I'll definatly be walking out with it already activated and ready to go.
    08-21-11 07:56 AM
    Just ordered mine online for 200 flat. free activation and free shipping
    08-21-11 08:43 AM
    wow, not bad.

I'm really annoyed that a lot of reviewers could not get over the 250 dollar price and called it "overpriced" and "expensive" knowing that those prices usually come down right away.

I think 200 bucks is totally reasonable.
    08-21-11 08:56 AM
    wow, not bad.

I'm really annoyed that a lot of reviewers could not get over the 250 dollar price and called it "overpriced" and "expensive" knowing that those prices usually come down right away.

I think 200 bucks is totally reasonable.
    Umm, It was overpriced at $250 on a 2-year contract. Sure it's a great phone, but when you look at the specs and the competition it is not worth $250.
    08-21-11 10:26 AM
    Just showed up first to my local store and was first in line to get it! Success.....this keyboard and touch screen combo is award winning

08-21-11 10:29 AM
    And where did you order yours?
    08-21-11 10:59 AM
    ^^^
    Sprint.com
    08-21-11 11:04 AM
    I have it!! YES!!
    08-21-11 11:57 AM
    The Sprint store is NOT going to honor the Web Discount, that's why its called "WEB Discount"....The Store is going to tell you to order it online if you want the additional savings...

Don't worry Sprint has an Audit system in place and they will catch it, sometimes its before the phones ship and they will call you to inform you and at that time you can cancel an order and sometimes after they ship and you have to send one back or be billed full retail, so think twice before trying to game the system.
    Last edited by Lennyj17; 08-21-11 at 11:59 AM.
    08-21-11 11:57 AM
    And where did you order yours?
    Cell Phones, Mobile Phones & Wireless Calling Plans from Sprint
    08-21-11 12:05 PM
    I was at the Sprint store just now and it's listed at $249, but the bigger deal I think is that they're waiving the $10 premium fee. I don't know if that's being applied when you order online though.

08-21-11 12:12 PM
    I was at the Sprint store just now and it's listed at $249, but the bigger deal I think is that they're waiving the $10 premium fee. I don't know if that's being applied when you order online though.

They waived the monthly $10 premium fee?
    08-21-11 12:27 PM
    On the bottom of the yellow price sheet it states "Special offer: Waive $10 Premium Data Add-on Charge". I specifically mentioned it and now they're currently running around making sure of it.

08-21-11 12:40 PM
    On the bottom of the yellow price sheet it states "Special offer: Waive $10 Premium Data Add-on Charge". I specifically mentioned it and now they're currently running around making sure of it.

Whoa! Is this waived for the first month or entirely?
    08-21-11 01:14 PM
    Sorry to leave you hanging.

So they found the same price slips in the back without the special offer, plus the rep did talk to one of the other sales guys and I over heard them talking about it's not in the playbook (I'm assuming Sprint's system). So, no waiver for me. Still got the phone and OMG I love it.

08-21-11 01:46 PM
    Sorry to leave you hanging.

So they found the same price slips in the back without the special offer, plus the rep did talk to one of the other sales guys and I over heard them talking about it's not in the playbook (I'm assuming Sprint's system). So, no waiver for me. Still got the phone and OMG I love it.

Darn! That nasty monthly $10 won't break the bank, but still... unnecessary for a BB! Thanks for getting back to me... still playing with the phone myself, enjoy yours!
    08-21-11 01:49 PM
160 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD