Has anyone with the problem found an 7.1 firmware version that corrected the issue?
    08-23-12 03:23 PM
    If they had, we'd have heard about it by now ;-). Let us know if you do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    08-23-12 03:51 PM
    I had this problem a while back for a couple of months over several OS versions until I stumbled across a solution. This worked for me, and there's no guarantee it'll work for anyone else, but it's worth you all giving it a go.

You need to press down on your space bar quite hard...not hard to the point where you'll break it, obviously. But really rather firm, much more than you're used to. Press a thumb down hard on the left side of the bar, then the right, then the centre. Then press both thumbs down hard across the whole of the space bar.

I don't know why, but this just worked for me.
    I can't believe this actually worked but I tried this last night and so far it has held up. I have not had the annoying extra space and "." added to my emails and text messages. Thank you.
    05-17-13 10:44 AM
    Yep, changing the keyboard rate worked for me. Changed it to the fastest. Also pushed the space bar right to left-left to right while holding the phone upside down. Tapping the phone on the sides. Crazy yes, but it has worked. Probably dirt under the space bar key.
    08-26-13 01:25 PM
    I had this problem a while back for a couple of months over several OS versions until I stumbled across a solution. This worked for me, and there's no guarantee it'll work for anyone else, but it's worth you all giving it a go.

You need to press down on your space bar quite hard...not hard to the point where you'll break it, obviously. But really rather firm, much more than you're used to. Press a thumb down hard on the left side of the bar, then the right, then the centre. Then press both thumbs down hard across the whole of the space bar.

I don't know why, but this just worked for me.
    THANK YOU!!! I can't believe I didn't think of this sooner. Now that the problem is fixed it feels odd typing complete sentences without having them end abruptly!
    08-26-13 03:49 PM
    Just started to experience this problem and it's really annoying. Tried to do the whole tapping thing but it didn't work. I'm guessing the next best thing is to get a new keyboard. I'm planning in buying one on ebay does anyone know any videos or step by steps on how to replace the keyboard?

Thanks
    08-31-13 02:49 PM
    youtube where all the videos are. I have the same issue on 2 bolds. My wifes is much worse then mine and hers tends to not even give the space bar at times. I may try to order a keyboard as well to see it helps. I think it may be more the part under the keyboard that is buggered.
    08-31-13 05:52 PM
132 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD