I'm a newbie and I got this error message while I was sleeping. I have only downloaded maybe 2 third party Apps, like the Weather Channel and the New York Times. It has only happened once so far. What should I do? Thanks.
    12-09-11 06:13 AM
    I'm a newbie and I got this error message while I was sleeping. I have only downloaded maybe 2 third party Apps, like the Weather Channel and the New York Times. It has only happened once so far. What should I do? Thanks.
    Did you ever find out what was the problem? I have this message almost every day when I look at my 9900 for the first time for the day. I would love to know what the problem is.

I just found out, btw, that you can view error logs on a BB by holding down ALT and typing lglg (all lower case). Very useful!
    02-01-12 08:50 PM
    No....I never found out. I did a battery pull a few times, while the phone was on. It did it just one more time.

I then updated to the most recent OS. It didn't do it, so I thought I was good. Then last week it did it once, so I did another battery pull. It hasn't done it since. I would recommend removing the battery while the phone is on for 30-60 seconds, and then putting it back in.
    02-01-12 09:18 PM
    I had the same problem with my 9810 did a factory reset n it stopped.... may be helpful just to clarify a factory reset not a hard reset when you pull the battery.
    04-03-12 09:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD