Does anyone know if Bell, or anyone else will be selling unbranded 9900's?

I'd love to pick one of these up in the coming week or two as they start to roll out, but there's no way I'm grabbing such a nice phone and dealing with that ugly Rogers logo on the bottom of it!
    08-09-11 10:15 PM
    Yeah my canadian friend here in the states has a friend back in canada who works for rogers. Even though it came out first on rogers and he has the hook up I still think I'd rather wait to get a Bell/telus/Virgin 9900 w/o the rogers branding on the front.

Anyone know if any of the other carriers will leave the bottom space unbranded?
    08-09-11 10:32 PM
    Yup. That's what I am waiting for. I am buying mine when Bell releases theirs. Sorry but I don't want to carry the word Rogers everywhere I go.
    08-09-11 10:36 PM
    Yup. That's what I am waiting for. I am buying mine when Bell releases theirs. Sorry but I don't want to carry the word Rogers everywhere I go.
    You dont want it either And you're on Rogers lol.
    08-09-11 10:42 PM
    @jinx and DukeL lol that's telling - I don't know why Rogers insists on slapping their logo on the phone. It's not like I'd be more likely to switch to Rogers because I saw their logo ruining an otherwise great looking phone. In fact, it makes me less likely.
    08-09-11 10:50 PM
    Exactly!

10char
    08-09-11 10:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD