Hi everyone,

I have a weired problem on my new 9900 (Vodafone, 7.0.0.296): Once I downloaded any app from the AppWorld I can not move it to any other place on the homescreen (not even to another folder). Every App which already was on the device when I got it is movable. Does anyone encounter the same?

Greetings from Germany,
    computeronkel
    09-09-11 03:46 AM
    I am having the same problem
    09-11-11 05:51 PM
    Same here. I hope they release some update to fix this bug. Was browsing through the forum, kinda shocked to see the amount of complaints about 9900.
    10-08-11 03:11 PM
    I hope they release some update to fix this bug.
    They must have done already... I've never experienced that issue on .296 .353 or .440

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-11 03:56 PM
    I was on .353 from the get-go, and I'm now on .440. Never had this problem.

10-08-11 05:42 PM
    They can't be moved from the folder you selected as your "Download" folder. But you can tag it as a "Favorite" and it will show in your Favorites folder.

10-08-11 06:49 PM
    They can't be moved from the folder you selected as your "Download" folder. But you can tag it as a "Favorite" and it will show in your Favorites folder.

I can move any icon I want, to any folder. If I delete an icon that is in a folder/favorites, or is in multiple panes, it verifies if you want to delete this one or all of them.
    10-08-11 06:57 PM
    I don't even have the Download panel showing on my screen because I disable it. It will accumilate all the apps you downloaded. However, you can move them to different folder as far as I can see. I went in to Options and changed the default download folder to "Applications". The new downloads still show up on "Downloads" panel (NOT The folder) but it also show up under Applications folder. I am happy with it.
    10-08-11 07:27 PM
    I am experiencing the same problem, but with only some apps, it seem like it started once I downloaded the YP app (Yellow Pages) that was released a couple weeks ago for OS 7, now Pageonce, and a few others that I have had for a while are unable to be moved or bring up the BB menu, I had to reinstall them because of a bricking issue. once I reloaded my OS and started downloading my apps from App World I have had this issue no matter what I try, deleting App World, running older versions, nothing seems to work, I would like to have my finance apps back on my phone but I would have them as my first row instead of my desired apps because of being unable to move them. Hope to see a fix with the new OS update RIM is working on, any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. For now I have those apps on my iPod touch, not liking to have to use multiple devices to do the basics.
    11-23-11 07:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD