Hi all,

When I play certain songs you can hear the next track running as well...
    Not sure when it started since I don't use it that much but I think it began after installing a new theme (MINI_Banner 2.0) a fews days ago.

Anybody experiencing the same and/or knows how to get rid of this issue??

Any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks
    02-27-12 05:01 AM
    REBOOT IT
    I have same issue for the first time on .267
    the leak OS seem not so stable
    sometime I have issue with music playback being frozen ( re-run media and/or reboot )
    02-27-12 05:30 AM
    Thanks, I already tried everything including battery pull and deleting all music...Even after renaming the files and soft resetting the device this still occurs...
    Any other ideas? Is there a possibility to extract the music player cod files from an older os? Didn't have the issue on any other leak...
    02-27-12 06:37 AM
    No help here, but I'm able to play Slacker and files on my bb at the same time...one doesn't stop the other, as would seem logical.
    02-27-12 12:51 PM
    Nobody?? This is really annoying!! I (again) wiped the device and reloaded the OS but the problem is still there, but only in every 20th song or so...weird!?
    02-29-12 10:55 AM
    Nobody?? This is really annoying!! I (again) wiped the device and reloaded the OS but the problem is still there, but only in every 20th song or so...weird!?
    It's happens to me on my 9810 OS 7.1. but only occasionally. I just close the music player and re-open and it works fine. It has not happened enough to search for a remedy, but it has only happened to me recently using 7.1.0.258.
    02-29-12 11:00 AM
    Hasn't happened to me so far. It would be hilarious to play one backwards and forwards at the same time to hypnotize the mind...
    02-29-12 02:36 PM
    Thanks guys, unfortunately nothing helped. It's weird because it only happens to certain songs. I deleted them and it seems like the song that is now in that "position" gets the problem...very mysterious!
    03-01-12 04:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD