11-08-11 11:16 PM
62 123
tools
    Damn, Crucial, tell us how you really feel!
    10-21-11 04:10 PM
    Hi CX,
    I hope later on you can "guide" us for the better build one.
    Cheers...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-11 05:36 PM
    But CX, if that's indeed true, then RIM is very mean to make us early adopters somekind of lab rats
    Seriously, I'm getting angrier each day to RIM
    But I need BBM so badly, sigh....
    If only its multi platform, I will switch brand for sure.

10-21-11 05:46 PM
    Hopefully you get a good one. The better ones should be populating inventory by now. There were some HW issues obviously, but manufacturing problems that needed to be fixed and have been. But those devices are still out there. And people wonder why AT&T waited? lol.
    yeah due to being over 30 days im past the DOA period sooo seeing its with bell ill have to send the device for repair. which will no doubt come back with nothing done lol

I should have just bought the damn thing dirrectly from rim
    10-21-11 09:09 PM
    I'm going through these threads and wondering how long before my 9900 gives up on me . I switched from a 9700 a couple of days back and am loving the phone. I bought it off ebay (locked to T-mobile UK) with paperwork. Hopefully if something happens, I'll be able to get it replaced. It's made in "Hungary 2".
    10-23-11 07:45 PM
    We have now rolled out over 140 Bold 9900s at my company. Of those 140, we have had zero defective units. After reading this thread, I got in touch with our Bell rep. He said they have put out over 1500 at his location, and other than one unit with a physically cracked screen from shipping. He has had zero defective units as well.

I dunno about all these users with a handful of posts making these threads every day claiming brand new devices are dead. This is probably some viral marketing stuff. RIM has excellent quality control, been dealing with them for years and have processed thousands of devices in that time. A dead on a arrival device in an undamaged box is something I haven't seen here.

This is all more than likely paid poster negative viral marketing stuff. I know I have actually gotten BBM messages from Apple telling me to switch over to them. They are being very aggressive with RIM as they fear BBX. Lots of paid posters on the net spreading nonsense about RIM these days.

i have 2 phones at home and both of them are dead for last 2 weeks. This is not viral marketing. RIM is killing itself, they dont need the help of other's to do so
    10-27-11 10:13 PM

lol
    a mercedes is a mercedes in africa, while a samsung is a POS phone that is a knock off
    11-08-11 08:30 PM
    Can someone tell me how to fix a bricked phone? What parts do i need to get to have it working again? I didnt buy it from a provider, so i cant go to them...
    11-08-11 08:31 PM
    I think a lot of these Bricked models have to do with compatibility problems with other apps. If you look at a lot of the other threads people are getting it of they use the device switcher and are seeing problems shortly after that. Just a thought.
    11-08-11 09:00 PM
    a mercedes is a mercedes in africa, while a samsung is a POS phone that is a knock off
    Which phone is the POS in that drop test video?

11-08-11 09:50 PM
    Also my blackberry bold 9900 was bricked yesterday. I live in Mexico and my carrier is Telcel.
    11-08-11 10:56 PM
    I had 2 different JVM white screen errors and recovered both times after a battery pull....but ended up reloading OS anyway, twice. Still going but I'm going to get a replacement. The battery pull reboots keep getting me stuck at 3/4 progress! This is ridiculous. And yes, truly stuck...not where it slows down for a couple minutes but stops dead at the same progress. The second JVM error I had happened merely while the phone was sitting idle, I kid you not.
    Last edited by pblakk; 11-08-11 at 11:21 PM.
    11-08-11 11:16 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD