I've had my blackberry now for about 3 weeks and since the day I had it I have been trying to get it replaced as the volume buttons have not worked since day 1! I contacted vodafone again 2day to try to get it replaced again, they said yes they are finally in stock! BUT I cannot have my phone replaced as the stock they have are only for new customers!! So I've been stuck with a faulty phone now for 3 weeks! :/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-11 08:20 AM
    they are taking the p*** demand ure money back
    10-17-11 09:20 AM
    I've had my blackberry now for about 3 weeks and since the day I had it I have been trying to get it replaced as the volume buttons have not worked since day 1! I contacted vodafone again 2day to try to get it replaced again, they said yes they are finally in stock! BUT I cannot have my phone replaced as the stock they have are only for new customers!! So I've been stuck with a faulty phone now for 3 weeks! :/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    im having the same problem. mine doesnt even turn on anymore and they have been saying for the last 3 weeks that they are out of stock. i regret ever going to vodafone now. Tmobileuk never once gave me such a problem
    10-17-11 10:11 AM
    I have mentioned this in another thread somewhere, but I was in a Vodafone branch in London last week and they had 'plenty' in stock. Might be worth trying to get it sorted in a store?

However, based on what Alex has said, it might be an idea to let them believe you're a new customer until you actually know they have the phone in stock for replacement!

As for the regrets of joining Vodafone, I have been with them for just over a year now and the coverage, call quality and data speeds (at least in my frequented locations) has been far superior to what I experienced with O2 and better than friends on the other networks.

Good luck getting it sorted out anyway!
    10-17-11 10:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD