Hi all
    I am new to this site and to my blackberry device. I bought a bold 9900 from tmobile about 6 weeks ago and next week I am moving overseas and want to take my device which I paid in full up front for with me. I need to get it unlocked so called tmobile they won't provide a code til it has been 60 days of service and I leave a few days short of that. I took it it two corner store places that advertise they unlock phones and both made several attempts before saying they couldn't do it, I think I only have 3 more tries. Could it be these guys codes were not working since it hasn't been the 60. Days or does that have nothing to do with it? I am scared to take it to another place in case it gets permenantely locked, but don't want to have to buy a new phone when I get to australia either when I have a nearrly brand new one now. Has anyone else had these problems? Can anyone on here say the actually do have a code that will work?
    Thanks
    11-05-11 11:12 AM
    Carriers should give you a code free of charge. - i've never had to pay for one
    11-28-11 05:33 AM
    11-28-11 08:47 AM
    Hi all
    I am new to this site and to my blackberry device. I bought a bold 9900 from tmobile about 6 weeks ago and next week I am moving overseas and want to take my device which I paid in full up front for with me. I need to get it unlocked so called tmobile they won't provide a code til it has been 60 days of service and I leave a few days short of that. I took it it two corner store places that advertise they unlock phones and both made several attempts before saying they couldn't do it, I think I only have 3 more tries. Could it be these guys codes were not working since it hasn't been the 60. Days or does that have nothing to do with it? I am scared to take it to another place in case it gets permenantely locked, but don't want to have to buy a new phone when I get to australia either when I have a nearrly brand new one now. Has anyone else had these problems? Can anyone on here say the actually do have a code that will work?
    Thanks
    I've used CellUnlock.net for years, and have always had good luck with them, Never had a code they generate come back as invalid, They're about $10 more when compared with everyone else's pricing, but seeing you only have 3 attempts left, I would personally suggest trying them first before anyone else.

Just make sure you get all the info (IMEI for example) entered into the site correctly, otherwise the code will indeed come back invalid.
    11-28-11 09:10 AM
    Hi all
    Thanks
    Those places that you went to probably did not support 2011 New Security meps that the Tmobile 9900 is locked with.
    11-28-11 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD