Went to ATT store. I have no available upgrades on any of my lines. They won't sell to me even if I'm willing to pay full price. They said after 6 mos you can. Sad
    11-06-11 04:33 PM
    Went to ATT store. I have no available upgrades on any of my lines. They won't sell to me even if I'm willing to pay full price. They said after 6 mos you can. Sad
    What? You do NOT have t wait six months to buy a device at full price. They told you some bs.......you need to speak with the actual store manager.
    11-06-11 04:35 PM
    Yeah there is no embargo on buying off contract for this device.

I would try a different store or request to speak to the manager...

PG
    11-06-11 04:49 PM

Hopefully that is just with AT&T. I want to do the same with Verizon. Bought the IPhone 4S and totally miss BB.
    11-06-11 05:13 PM
    I agree. You talked to an *****. Go back and ask to speak to a manager or go to another corporate store.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-11 05:15 PM
    Sounds more like store personnel that don't know what they are talking about. Try calling customer service.
    11-06-11 05:16 PM
    Sound to me that you were in an "Authorized Reseller" store and not a REAL AT&T corporate store.

Go to a AT&T owned corporate store and they WILL sell you a phone. Never go to the opther place again. They are only a step up from a Kiosk at the Mall! These people are not to be trusted.
    11-06-11 05:19 PM
    Sound to me that you were in an "Authorized Reseller" store and not a REAL AT&T corporate store.

Go to a AT&T owned corporate store and they WILL sell you a phone. Never go to the opther place again. They are only a step up from a Kiosk at the Mall! These people are not to be trusted.
    Not only that but they (authorized resellers) make their money off of new contracts and upgrades. They make next to nothing from selling the device off contract so most of them won't do it...

PG
    joju58 likes this.
    11-06-11 05:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD