Has anyone noticed that if you happen to use the touchscreen for a few minutes the trackpad won't work unless you pull the battery?

Also, the first 9900 I had bricked itself so I'm on my 2nd already, on this 2nd, I noticed that the 4 main keys seem to be very loud, like they weren't assembled correctly or something. Maybe this is just in my head but would like to hear what some others think.

Thanks
    12-02-11 06:50 PM
    Never had to pull the battery, but I have noticed the trackpad going to sleep and needing to use some other input (usually the escape button) to wake it up.
    12-02-11 07:13 PM
    When my 9900 was new on stock os the trackpad was not as respnsive - needs to be flicked twice or three times before it won't respond. After I wiped the device this problem went away. And after all the os updating it hasn't come back to haunt me.

Never did have a problem with the trackpad going to sleep or having to do a batt pull to wake it up. But I just posted my post in case you haven't wiped or updated os ever.

Good luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-11 08:01 PM
    i noticed that my trackpad dies for a few seconds when I'm playing BrickBraker so on this 9900 i can't get to 3rd round because of that. But no issues other then this.
    12-02-11 10:44 PM
    i noticed that my trackpad dies for a few seconds when I'm playing BrickBraker so on this 9900 i can't get to 3rd round because of that. But no issues other then this.
    Mine did that at first but "broke in" and started working.
    12-02-11 11:41 PM
    Mine did that at first but "broke in" and started working.
    thx for good news bro
    12-03-11 04:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD