Heys, so i have been using the 9900 for over a year or more, and it was working flawlessly till now..

Today i had some issues with my BBM, and it was the beta, somehow when i go to the updates i can't control anything at all, can't move the trackpad, can't see my chats and many more issues

However i have now faced the problem with the whole device...
    the trackpad is working as i see, but somehow i can't go up to the banners with it when i'm selecting an app, or can't move anywhere when i'm selecting the banners...

but if i'm on the browser for an example i can surf it with my trackpad up and down with no problems..
    and i can't use the lock button at all.. its numb now

and i also can't use the alt button on the blackberry, as if i have used it it shows that i've used the alt button, however its useless, when i click alt+h i don't get ":" or anything like that

Not to mention that i've just formatted my device COMPLETELY with "Triple Wipe" (till it was just blinking red) And installed a new hybrid in it with the same results which is very weird and frustrating.....

Note that my phone is now on 7.1.0.1033
    Touch is working fine
    Volume up and down and pause are working properly
    Tried to battery pull with no solution....

Anyone would help me please? i really don't want to move to Blackberry 10 its too early for me as i love using the LED here and having full control over the notifications, Thanks for reading

EDIT: i have also changed the batteries to my spare batteries thinking it would change something, nothing have changed and the problem still exist
    EDIT2: Now the SIM card isn't working too, its getting better and better
    Last edited by MetalxAssassinx; 08-24-13 at 09:59 PM.
    08-24-13 07:36 PM
    Track pad is messed up and the phone is fuked. Mine was doing the same. Got a new phone thru sprint
    08-24-13 09:10 PM
    trackpad should be working.. why wouldn't it work on things and stop working on others?
    also while typing i can't have a combo type, but i should type Alt, wait a second, then type what i want after it
    08-24-13 09:36 PM
    Anyone please?
    08-27-13 10:31 AM
    the track pad went bad
    order a new complete keyboard and replace it and you will be good to go. I did it on mine the other night took 10 minutes.

Buy cell phone repair parts, blackberry parts, Samsung Parts, HTC replacement screen, wholesale & retail
    MetalxAssassinx likes this.
    08-27-13 10:35 AM