ok I have a problem since around 5ish this afternoon my trackpad and keyboard are barely responding.
    trackpad: I basically can't move the trackpad around nor select what I need I basically need to select and application on the menu (let's say bbm ) then go back to be able to move around some "app" and select something,
    as for my keyboard it doesn't response correctly if I write a text or on BBM evenif I write as slowly as possible the words won't form completely on the screen as well as the symbols.

I've tried everything removing the battery, let the battery die and charging again but alas no effect.
    I didn't drop my phone or anything as I was working the olnly thing that hapened is that basically my phone starting to have some kind of massive bug I couldn't leave twitter, nor fb and started calling randomly my contact.

I only have it since september and it's in perfect use.

HELPPPP
    02-26-12 07:10 PM
    Try reloading OS
    02-26-12 07:18 PM
    have you recently downloaded a new app by chance?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    02-26-12 07:20 PM
    I assume you already checked out your trackpad sensitivity and your keyboard settings?
    02-26-12 07:28 PM
    Did you download a new app or change anything before this occurred? I downloaded a theme and after a day, my bb started randomly rebooting. Got nervous until I remembered the theme. Deleted it & I've not had the problem since (fingers crossed cuz I wrote that ). Hope you get it figured out.
    02-26-12 09:15 PM
    hi!
    I hqven't downloaded any new app and haven't done anything remotely peticular yesterday,yes I checked the keyboard and trackpad sensitivity but it doesn't work, I try to reboot it and do a back up from sat but nothing has changed during ther night, I'm just gonna go and see vodafone during my break (I live in the UK) and hope that hey're gonna do smt about it
    02-27-12 04:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD