I really like the looks and build Q of 9900,I do have iPhone 4s I had the iPhone before this I fancy a change.also miss a keyboard,So get 9900 or wait for BBX
    11-04-11 07:32 PM
    Wait for bbx. There are some faulty units but its like 60% you'll get a good unit and 40% you'll end up returning it for a refurbed one or maybe new

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-11 07:51 PM
    Wait for bbx. There are some faulty units but its like 60% you'll get a good unit and 40% you'll end up returning it for a refurbed one or maybe new

Are those the actual statistical figures you're talking about here? If ruturns were that high there would be a world wide recall by now...
    11-04-11 08:02 PM
    I really like the looks and build Q of 9900,I do have iPhone 4s I had the iPhone before this I fancy a change.also miss a keyboard,So get 9900 or wait for BBX
    If you miss a keyboard go get it. It's the best keyboard bb has ever made. BBX, who knows when that will be out, plus all signs point towards the first gen devices being all touch.

dimm0k likes this.
    11-04-11 08:22 PM
    If you miss a keyboard go get it. It's the best keyboard bb has ever made. BBX, who knows when that will be out, plus all signs point towards the first gen devices being all touch.

I hope they're not all touch. There would be no reason for alot of us to ever get a BB again. Nobody does all touch better than apple. I love my BBs cause they're BBs. :-).

11-04-11 11:07 PM
    I hope they're not all touch. There would be no reason for alot of us to ever get a BB again. Nobody does all touch better than apple. I love my BBs cause they're BBs. :-).

im pretty sure the first bbx phone will be all touch as well.... 9900 is worth stay a generation behind for.... (it should be the new rim logo)
    11-04-11 11:25 PM

That's completely false. If there were 60% return rates RIM would have done something, and not to mention the people that would be so angry!

I have one, and my room mate got one, too. We're as happy as can be! Battery life is awesome now that I'm on 474. It gave me nearly double the battery life! I guess I had a bad install or something like that, but I'm uber happy now I have an SGS2, awesome phone, way more powerful in every sense. But the keyboard is what I need... to be able to do FAST data entry. For the past year I've had only touch screen devices, and it has made me respond to messages and emails a lot less than I do on my BB. I'm back on my BB and boy do I love being social again! hehe.

Get a BB if you don't need any fancy apps. IM, SMS, EMAIL is the bread and butter of the BB. If you need games, or fancy apps, don't bother. That's my advice I have my Bold for what i need it most: communication, and then I have my SGS2 for apps and games.
    11-05-11 02:23 AM

Apple doesn't make good LARGE screen phones! That 3.5" is soooo tiny! I mainly switched to the SGS2 to be able to get a larger screen.

I also hope it's not all touch screen! PLEASE let it be a slider or something like that, but NOT ONLY TOUCH! I wouldn't buy it.
    11-05-11 02:25 AM
    Wait probably a year or two
    11-05-11 03:48 AM
    iPad must be rubbish touch screen...I have Samsung galaxy s2 in my draw collecting dust iPhone 4s in my hand,but why do I want to switch to a blackberry when both these phones have everything!! Must be Keybord
    11-05-11 04:33 AM
    Apple doesn't make good LARGE screen phones! That 3.5" is soooo tiny! I mainly switched to the SGS2 to be able to get a larger screen.

I also hope it's not all touch screen! PLEASE let it be a slider or something like that, but NOT ONLY TOUCH! I wouldn't buy it.
    This post is funny. Apple doesn't make good large touchscreen phones???? Lmao when the iPhone was released it was considered a huge touch screen phone. Now times have evolved yes but I guess you never heard of the iPad then to make a statement like apple doesn't make good large touch screens. Awe I had a chuckle reading this post.
    11-05-11 04:52 AM
    Different phones for different users, period. BB9900 is by far the best BB (the camera is debatable I guess). My g/f has the iPhone 4 with IOS 5. I can do everything she can do only faster, whether its entering an appointment, finding a place on google maps, writing an email, or multitasking. The only advantage to iPhone & Android is there large screens. Remember those old windows based touch screen phones that ran on HTC hardware? Yeah well, iPhone and Android is just version 2 of that's ****. BB works and is fast.

I am on BB OS 474 and loving it...

It would be nice to have more games like Need For Speed though

11-05-11 05:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD