Whenever I am browsing the web and I click on a link on the very first tap it does not work. I have to either tap 2 or 3 times or hold down on the link and select open link from the menu. I am using leaked .353. Anyone else having this issue?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-10-11 01:55 AM
    Anyone having this issue or can assist?
    09-10-11 07:55 PM
    All I can add is that I'm running the stock software and the screen is always responsive, maybe a little too responsive at some times.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-11 08:11 PM
    This happens to me all the time, but on certain sites only, ie highly graphic pages. But I also noticed it's moslty when I try clicking on a graphical link while the rest of the page is still loading. So I have to pinch around and zoom in/out, and still CAN happen when the same page has completed loaded. It's erratic at best really....still not a big deal for me by any means.

09-10-11 08:20 PM
    I noticed this when playing with a 9860 in a Bell store today. Specifically when using Youtube.

09-10-11 08:28 PM
    Haven't had this problem :s. Maybe a pinch to zoom and then selecting the link would be better?

09-10-11 10:20 PM
    This happens to me all the time, but on certain sites only, ie highly graphic pages. But I also noticed it's moslty when I try clicking on a graphical link while the rest of the page is still loading. So I have to pinch around and zoom in/out, and still CAN happen when the same page has completed loaded. It's erratic at best really....still not a big deal for me by any means.

Had another detailed play and you are correct when you say try clicking on a graphical link while the rest of the page is still loading. Have also worked out some pages you just have to be patient before clicking links
    09-11-11 12:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD