It looks to be getting close to the release of the Torch 2 & the bold 9900. My spidy senses are telling me (spidy senses are as accurate as the next thing right now) something by mid August. One of those bad boys by then if not both. I'm stuck, not sure what one to buy. I believe that most people here would go for the 9900 from what i've read, the T2 seems to be a sweet device at the same time. Are they going to be so close it doesn't really matter? Its a bit slow here today so I thought I might ask what you guys are thinking. thanks in advance.

If you like the full touch lets hear it, sounds like it might a little farther off though...
    07-16-11 09:33 PM
    I'm waiting on the 9860, the storm 3 type device also know as a Torch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-11 09:34 PM
    I'm waiting on the 9860, the storm 3 type device also know as a Torch.

I like the look of that device as well, the con-vex shape to the back looks sweet. I bet it fits in the hand nicely. I'm stuck thinking I'm going to miss the QWERTY keypad, witch makes me think T2, but then.. the 9900 is like wow??. Thats a high quality problem I guess.
    Last edited by Dapper37; 07-16-11 at 09:48 PM.
    07-16-11 09:46 PM
    I want a 9860.

07-16-11 09:46 PM
    I want a 9860.

Really eh. You have had your hands on the 9900 and you figure the 9860, with the OS the way it is. Is it going to be a complete full touch experience? Maybe I've been wrongly scared off.
    Last edited by Dapper37; 07-16-11 at 10:00 PM.
    07-16-11 09:54 PM
    I'm starting to lean toward the torch 2, best of both worlds. It's tough with the bold touch too, both seem like they will be good phones.
    07-16-11 09:54 PM
    definitely going with the 9900
    07-16-11 11:23 PM
    It would be nice to have a poll on these three devices.
    07-17-11 12:14 AM
    It would be nice to have a poll on these three devices.
    Great idea! I am probably going to get the torch 2 first.

07-17-11 01:22 AM
    Torch 2 always. Best of both worlds
    07-17-11 03:50 AM
    I'm not completely sure either, coming from a full touch screen and it not working well for me I want a physical keyboard, I like the extra width of the bold coz it gives my sausage fingers more room to mess up but I also like the larger touch screen. I have worked on the simulators and in my local store trying to get a feel for the difference, it seems important to me to see as much info, like contact and calender as I can see, which would of course be more than the Bold, but then there's the keyboard???????????? help me out here folks
    Last edited by daveycrocket; 07-17-11 at 09:51 AM.
    07-17-11 09:48 AM
    The upcoming Bold interests me the most. I definitely want a physical keyboard, I don't enjoy typing on my current Evo at all. Still trying to decide what carrier I want to switch to also because there's no way I'm staying on Sprint.
    07-17-11 11:08 AM
    I'm really not much help to you. I'll be getting both.
    What I do want this time is something other than plain black. So...since my Torch is running like a dream, I've decided to wait until a coloured Torch 2 or Bold Touch is released.
    Kevin will be jumping on the 9900 the instant it's out, so I'll be able to play with his phone.
    Anyway, that's my plan. Who knows what I'll do on launch date!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    07-17-11 11:21 AM
    I'll be moving to the 9900, Love my torch but I'm really liking the whole package of the bold. Also I don't know if the T2 will have the new NFC feature.
    07-17-11 11:31 AM
    I'm not completely sure either, coming from a full touch screen and it not working well for me I want a physical keyboard, I like the extra width of the bold coz it gives my sausage fingers more room to mess up but I also like the larger touch screen. I have worked on the simulators and in my local store trying to get a feel for the difference, it seems important to me to see as much info, like contact and calender as I can see, which would of course be more than the Bold, but then there's the keyboard???????????? help me out here folks
    I see I'm not alone, having a hard time trying to pick one of these beauties, Might have to go like Qbnkelt and get them all
    07-17-11 03:35 PM
    I'm really not much help to you. I'll be getting both.
    What I do want this time is something other than plain black. So...since my Torch is running like a dream, I've decided to wait until a coloured Torch 2 or Bold Touch is released.
    Kevin will be jumping on the 9900 the instant it's out, so I'll be able to play with his phone.
    Anyway, that's my plan. Who knows what I'll do on launch date!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    Lucky Girl
    07-17-11 03:37 PM
    I see I'm not alone, having a hard time trying to pick one of these beauties, Might have to go like Qbnkelt and get them all
    Well now then you say that I want a torch slider or bold, my wife wants a curve non touch, my daughter wants a torch touch. Sooooo if my wife can be convinced to change to a Bold then I can have the best of all worlds, heaven, but I may have to mug her if I preferr the Bold or she might mug me for the torch slider, she already has a nokia slider (she dosn't like change), my daughter will be ok because I want a Physical keyboard and my wife is anti touch screens, this all relies on changing her mind. ........ "I think I better think it out again"
    Dapper37 likes this.
    07-17-11 03:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD