anyone else on tmobile have their email accts deleted this morning? i woke up no email accts. log onto mytmobile.com, nothing. I called tmobile, and they said they had an issue with RIM and their servers, so now I have no emails and I have to reset them. WTF?!? anyone else get that this morning. Last email I received was at 3am, so between 3am EST and 7am EST, my email service books were deleted forever. Now i need to try n get my blackberry.net email back which is the most important to me!
    09-09-11 09:13 AM
    I am not suprised, I wasnt happy to see tmobile moreintegrated with this phone now. That didnt happen to me but tmobile is always having software problems. Sometimes their website to pay your bill shuts down for no reason and your sitting there saying "ok do you want my money or not?"
    09-09-11 09:23 AM
    Mine disappeared a couple of days ago for some reason (emails still show up in messages folder but there is no gmail account folder as its own). I thought it was a bug in the os, but I guess it could be something more.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-11 09:25 AM
    ive been on the phone going between RIM and tmobile to get my blackberry email back. I highly doubt my old emails will still be there... it didnt populate my gmail accts. just what I need, after I got all excited that pandora is finally available for the 9900!
    09-09-11 09:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD