Has anyone ever seen a pop up message when they open Visual Voicemail that says:

"Your Visual Voicemail account is not valid. For assistance, contact your wireless service provider."

I am getting my VVM's OK, but sometimes notice they come a few hours after.

I have spoken with TMo customer care several times. They've tried removing then re-adding VVM to my account. We have re-registered the handheld. Sent service books, etc...

I had this issue with the original TMO .250 software and still experience the same with .474.

In addition to the above, I have had people txt me saying they called my mobile and voicemail never picked up. The phone rang forever.

I also had the exact same problem on my old 8900. Same VVM and same voicemail no answer issue. TMO engineering thought the no answer issue had to do with UMA on old 8900. They stuck by their story that my phone was switching back and forth between GSM/UMA and messing with call routing. Now I know they were not correct, because the 9900 has no UMA.

Any ideas?
    11-07-11 05:34 PM
    I had the same issue. I called Tmo and the re added the VVM option saying it may be from when I switched over from my 9700. It hasn't had that issue since.
    11-07-11 08:26 PM
    I continue to have VVM problems. Now its to the point where I don't get any VM messages. Tried a wipe and reload of OS .540. Nothing.

TMO has removed and re-added it to the account. Any idea what is going on here? I've had VVM problems since Feb 2011 with my 8900 and now its following me on this 9900. happened on every software version I've tried including TMOs .250.

Suggestions? Other than switching back to 1999 VM
    11-28-11 05:42 PM
    There were several instances in the past, around late Sept and early Oct, I think, when I got my voicemails several days late. around 3 days late. And i received them only when I did a batt pull. When I mentioned this to TMO, I was told that there were delays then because TMO also experienced an outage after RIM did. But even after that conversation with TMO rep, I experienced several delayed messages more.

But it looks like those delays are gone now.

Also, there were several instances when I would get a voicemail but I did not hear my phone ring even when I had full bar of 4G signal.

I have upgraded to .540 since two weeks ago. So far, I have not experienced delayed messages yet.
    11-28-11 06:29 PM
    Good news, I think. I called again tonight and got a supervisor @ TMo. Nice guy and he listened to my tales of woe with this VM issue.

Since previous reps had tried to remove the VVM feature and re-add it, this time he completely removed VM from my plan and re-added it. He also pushed through complete re-provisioning of my account. I tried 10 minutes later to call my VM (using 123) and was forced to completely re-setup my VM (like a new customer) but in the end I am now receiving VVM messages again. Yippee!!! Lets hope this fix lasts!!
    11-29-11 07:36 PM
    Never had this happen to me before yesterday. I've had my 9900 saibce October and the 9700 and 9780 prior to that. Never had this problem with those. I called Tmo and they toggled with the setting on their end, I did a battery pull and everything was fine again.
    11-30-11 12:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD