For those on Tmobile i found this java combo to work wonders with .428 sfi file, with .523 i got SOS and EDGE in areas where i usually get 3/4G, also gps is working better, all applications including resource monitoring work flawless
    07-07-12 02:49 PM
    Humm I am going to test it with the 428 too, I wasn't happy about my .523 signal level as well.
    Last edited by albertinik; 07-07-12 at 03:05 PM.
    07-07-12 03:00 PM
    I'm using the CB Forums App and just pasted the logo into the signature box. I don't think it works on the main site, as it just comes up as an empty box.

Sent from my  Bold�
    No it does not and to be honest I was trying the same on my BIS account signature as a result I was getting a blank empty box I am sure though that there is a way/combo that let you digit the logo when you write something down, We should do a research
    07-07-12 03:03 PM
    I'm using the CB Forums App and just pasted the logo into the signature box. I don't think it works on the main site, as it just comes up as an empty box.

Sent from my  Bold�
    I just tried sending it on an email and the BB branding does not appear i.e. it just shows as a box. Is there any method to retain the brand in a signature?
    07-07-12 05:52 PM
    No it does not and to be honest I was trying the same on my BIS account signature as a result I was getting a blank empty box I am sure though that there is a way/combo that let you digit the logo when you write something down, We should do a research
    I felt sure about that too. Seemed to be about 2 years ago I saw it in a thread but I cannot find it now.
    07-07-12 05:55 PM
    That is an AT&T tower problem and nothing to do with the OS.

It has been established that the mic issues is dependent on where in the US you live. Some areas have no problem whatsoever whilst others do.

To sum up, it's not the OS it is AT&T.
    I'm sorry, but I can't believe that. There would be no reason for older OSs to work if it was purely an AT&T problem. Something was clearly changed in the newer builds that AT&T isn't complying with.
    07-10-12 08:28 PM
    Question guys, if I've already got .523 installed, how do I install this over?
    07-11-12 08:41 AM
    copy the FULL .536 Java folder over your .523 one, and don't bother with the alx files.

Courtesy of Phill UK
    As said before in this thread...
    07-11-12 08:57 AM
    I did that already, now what do I do next?
    07-11-12 09:22 AM
    After the swap of java folder, re-install the OS on your Bold. It apears as the same .523 on the DM but it�s the .523/.536 combo.
    07-11-12 09:33 AM
    How do I go about doing that? How I did it last time was by hooking up my phone and the DM said I have an update, it isn't doing that this time. Treat me like a complete and utter noob to Blackberrys lol (even though I was adept at them in the past, forgot literally ALL of it)

Also, will I get to keep all of my applications with their settings, along with my browser cookies? Thanks!
    mhw100 likes this.
    07-11-12 09:15 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD