Am an ex-berries user then went over to android (tmobile g2, now the g2x). Thinking to switch back to a berry soon.

I was messing around with my g2x with the lgtool yesterday, and I pretty much turned the g2x into a paperweight. Tmobile is willing to offer me a new replacement.

Ok, so let's get to the point here. How much is a new g2x cost on ebay/cl? I'm thinking to sell my g2x, and add money to get the 9900 on tmobile outright. In the meantime, I think I just going to use my old 8320.

Or should I just sign a new two years contract and get it at 199(hoping that this wil be the contract price) since I'm on even more plus plan.

Thoughts, guys? Thanks in advance.
    08-01-11 07:03 PM
    Uh, what??
    Krodos89 likes this.
    08-01-11 07:14 PM
    Am an ex-berries user then went over to android (tmobile g2, now the g2x). Thinking to switch back to a berry soon.

I was messing around with my g2x with the lgtool yesterday, and I pretty much turned the g2x into a paperweight. Tmobile is willing to offer me a new replacement.

Ok, so let's get to the point here. How much is a new g2x cost on ebay/cl? I'm thinking to sell my g2x, and add money to get the 9900 on tmobile outright. In the meantime, I think I just going to use my old 8320.

Or should I just sign a new two years contract and get it at 199(hoping that this wil be the contract price) since I'm on even more plus plan.

Thoughts, guys? Thanks in advance.

Wait for the Galaxy S II
    08-01-11 10:55 PM
    How about go on a killing spree in the tmo store and claim a 9900 off of the corpse of a 80 year old granny? Free phone woot!

Wait I'd feel like **** if this really happened
    08-01-11 11:13 PM
    I can't wait for this phone to be released so there are actually useful threads in this forum category...instead of garbage!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-11 11:48 PM
    Hmm... Are you asking our opinion on selling a phone you messed up on EBay to finance your new BB? Are you going to tell the buyer that the G2x is broken when you sell it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-11 12:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD