I know i can get it if i add a new line but i just want to do an upgrade and it seems like tmo is being super tight on this aspect. is there a work around? what happens if i add a line today get them to ship the phone and then cancel the line?
    08-19-11 12:29 PM
    yes, it is called "waiting until the 31st."
    08-19-11 12:31 PM
    yes, it is called "waiting until the 31st."
    im obviously to impatient
    08-19-11 12:32 PM
    I must admit I don't fully understand T-Mobile's reasoning for making the phone available to business subscribers only. All that did was make the lives of their phone/chat reps more difficult due to the inevitable flood of requests (as well as tick their BlackBerry faithful off).
    08-19-11 12:42 PM
    I must admit I don't fully understand T-Mobile's reasoning for making the phone available to business subscribers only. All that did was make the lives of their phone/chat reps more difficult due to the inevitable flood of requests (as well as tick their BlackBerry faithful off).
    Im thinking it has to do with supply and having it in stock.
    08-19-11 12:43 PM
    understandably so but they always have let business users take a crack at it a week in advance. it was just never publicized. for my last 3 phones i have been able to do an upgrade the week before it came out.
    i guess you could call me veruca salt but i want it to lay gold eggs for easter
    08-19-11 12:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD