Are there charging pods with speaker ability sold for bold 9900? i am only seeing charging pods. there should be a similar device for berry like the iphone???
    03-13-12 02:03 AM
    I don't think it works since the charging contacts under the 99XX are ment for charging only?
    03-13-12 02:06 AM
    lame... that was a rim mistake - everybody just wants to pop their phone into a charging dock and play it like an ipod.
    03-13-12 02:08 AM
    I think the products from the other fruit company suits you better.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    03-13-12 03:16 AM
    Jeez way to insult a devoted berry. I'll never give up the berry keyboard. But the 'other fruit company' knows how to design a phone charging system that plays music - is it that difficult or was rim just not paying attention to market demand?
    03-13-12 03:19 AM
    Lmao peargood with her fruits!XD I don't think the charging contacts would work out as a pod for speaker ability.
    I don't think they added this on it apart from the charging though, but it would be a great nifty feature IMO.
    03-13-12 03:23 AM
    I think most people would find it a good feature - except for the rim designers apparently, oh, and peargood.
    03-13-12 03:25 AM
    Well, Peargood is actually a user of both, with a fruit basket full of fruits. So do I enjoy and appreciate good features? Yes I do.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    03-13-12 03:49 AM
    Whaat? People have to dock their phone to play music?? Why don't you just buy a bluetooth speaker then your phone doesn't have to be docked..and if you need to charge it you just put it in your charging dock.

If that doesn't work for you then maybe you should look for android setups, as they don't have a 32 pin either(not just RIM).
    03-13-12 05:56 AM
    When you charge and play music at the same time, the battery heats up terrifically, doesn't it? I try to never charge while listening to music...
    03-13-12 08:14 AM
    When you charge and play music at the same time, the battery heats up terrifically, doesn't it? I try to never charge while listening to music...
    Yes JayDee, it gets extremely hot, I have burned out a charger and battery doing this with my Jawbone Jambox. BlackBerry was not designed for this type of activity
    03-13-12 08:49 AM
    Are there charging pods with speaker ability sold for bold 9900? i am only seeing charging pods. there should be a similar device for berry like the iphone???
    Try the Blackberry Music Gateway

Using bluetooth -.. works great
    03-13-12 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD