I'd like to be able to save the keystrokes of passwords that are typed in on applications such as fb, twitter, e.t.c, the same way it happens on computers. Is there an app for that on blackberry? would be appreciated if someone could find one for me, I've been looking for a long time now and I really want one loll.
    03-18-12 08:15 PM
    I think this is illegal..

Right?
    03-18-12 09:44 PM
    1. It is illegal if it exist in ALL Western countries, Japan and Australia.

2. No, BlackBerry is one of the most secure phones on Earth. This is why governments around the world who wants to monitor data considering banning BlackBerry all together.
    03-18-12 10:00 PM
    To mods; PLEASE close this thread. I don't think Crackberry.com policies would allow this type of a thread.
    03-18-12 10:01 PM
    yeuh, then someone please delete thiss, iunnoo how to :/
    03-19-12 02:54 PM
    Why don't CB accept this type of thread its a question he wants help with? Isn't that what this forums about? Helping people with problems and queries they have regarding BlackBerry.

Why's it illegal all computers have it? Right?
    03-19-12 07:19 PM
    Are you looking for an app to save your entered passwords or log someone elses. Thats where the concern is
    03-19-12 07:39 PM
    The OP said they were looking for an app to save THEIR passwords for the social apps...wow...I guess no one reads around here.
    03-19-12 08:02 PM
    The OP said they were looking for an app to save THEIR passwords for the social apps...wow...I guess no one reads around here.
    "I'd like to be able to save the keystrokes of passwords that are typed in on applications such as fb, twitter, e.t.c"

You're right.. Actually You aren't. Key Loggers are usually illegal if they are used for stealing other's passwords, which I first thought he meant. He didn't mean to say Keylogger, but rather a saved passwords section. Which there is not.

Okay. Well here is the thing, I think RIM made it do you can't. I tried to use Word Substitution and that didn't paste into the password Field. I don't think there is.
    Last edited by Deathcommand; 03-19-12 at 09:36 PM.
    03-19-12 09:33 PM
    Yes there are.

One that comes to mind is kinderguardian, I know and have used another one but I have forgotten the name... But they do exist and NO they are not illegal.

Nothing stops a legitimate user from installing a keylogger to a phone and BlackBerry is as susceptible to one as any other phone.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-19-12 09:37 PM
    I'd like to be able to save the keystrokes of passwords that are typed in on applications such as fb, twitter, e.t.c, the same way it happens on computers. Is there an app for that on blackberry? would be appreciated if someone could find one for me, I've been looking for a long time now and I really want one loll.
    i don't see it say "i'd like to save my passwords" it says "save the keystrokes of passwords that are typed" because there is a possibility the OP shares the phone with a significant other...

yea it is too bad no one reads anymore.
    03-19-12 09:37 PM
    I can't help him - and neither can you, or anyone else, unless they have an SDK that will allow them to make these changes in the OS, or they can hack the OS to do it. There's no app that I have seen to do this and it doesn't seem to be supported on these devices. I don't use S/F's so it doesn't bother me, but I can see how it would bother others who do.
    03-19-12 09:38 PM
    i don't see it say "i'd like to save my passwords" it says "save the keystrokes of passwords that are typed" because there is a possibility the OP shares the phone with a significant other...

yea it is too bad no one reads anymore.
    Highly unlikely smart guy.
    03-19-12 09:39 PM
    Highly unlikely smart guy.
    my wife borrows my phone all the time to message her brother on bbm... but she also knows about all the pictures on my phone
    03-19-12 09:42 PM
    Maybe this is just what you want. A mobile spy for a blacberry to save the keystrokes of passwords.
    07-15-14 04:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD