the Otter Box Commuter case? I was wondering and figured this was the best place to ask. Thanks.
    10-01-11 07:59 PM
    the Otter Box Commuter case? I was wondering and figured this was the best place to ask. Thanks.
    I'm wondering the same thing. I hope there is. I wonder if the holster that comes with the phone will still hold the 9930 with the Otterbox Commuter on it. Anybody tried this? Or anybody found a holster that works? Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-11 08:13 PM
    I'm currently using the Otterbox Commuter case in conjunction with the 9000 Koskin Holster. It fits great, and even the sleeper magnet works fine! The USB, headset and the volume rocker is fully accessible. You can place it with the screen facing up to help you see the notification LED (although it is blocked by the flap), or you can turn it around backwards for additional screen protection.

Credit goes to wrwrx for this finding.
    Last edited by Masahiro; 10-01-11 at 09:18 PM.
    jvm1982 likes this.
    10-01-11 08:43 PM
    I'm currently using the Otterbox Commuter case in conjunction with the 9000 Koskin Holster. It fits great, and even the sleeper magnet works fine! The USB, headset and the volume rocker is fully accessible. You can place it with the screen facing up to help you see the notification LED (although it is blocked by the flap), or you can turn it around backwards for additional screen protection.

Credit goes to wrwrx for this finding.
    Thank you a million times... I'll have to give this a try.
    10-02-11 10:34 AM
    Thank you a million times... I'll have to give this a try.
    oh, there's no 'trying'...it works!
    10-02-11 10:35 AM
    Seidio just came out with their new Surface II case and Holster which I have been using on the last 2 BBs I have owned and I really like them.

They snap into the holster great and wont come out with a built in safety lock if you need to use it. It goes into the holster face in to protect the screen and when holding it in your hand the case has a great non slip feel.

You can get it cheap on Amazon but I would go to Seidio first to check it out and see if you like it.
    10-02-11 12:47 PM
    Has anyone tried this holster with the Commuter case?

For BlackBerry Bold 9000 Leather Horizontal Case | eBay

Will any bold 9000 holster pretty much fit the 9930 with otterbox commuter? Thanks!
    Last edited by ryan7237; 10-07-11 at 01:42 PM.
    10-07-11 01:39 PM
    I wouldn't say any 9000 holster. I was accidentally sent the regular 9000 holster and it was too snug for the commuter. The koskin holster i received later was a perfect fit.
    10-07-11 02:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD