Hello,

I know I'm posting a question every single day but i won't if i know BB so well and everything
    So i wanna know if there's any possible way i could reset default setting of my BB ID as if created new cause im facing this weird kinda thing

Lets say, I'm gonna use (A) for my first telecom that sim i used on my phone
    And (B) the other one i have, so when i switched the sim, and registered over and i still am getting the Signature from my previous carrier with their name ! like (Sent from my Blackberry from blah carrier) and i did all i could i deleted account re added what not its still there, and i know if i create a new ID i would have to wipe again in order to fix that problem but i dont feel like changing my email cause i want THE SAME ID or new BUT on the very same email, please give a minute and let me know if something could be done

Thanks
    03-16-12 04:26 PM
    Changing/resetting your BlackBerry ID won't "fix" this.

Go into the Email Accounts application. Log in (if needed). Go to that email address and select "Edit". Then edit the signature. Save your changes.
    linuxbbm likes this.
    03-16-12 05:11 PM
    Changing/resetting your BlackBerry ID won't "fix" this.

Go into the Email Accounts application. Log in (if needed). Go to that email address and select "Edit". Then edit the signature. Save your changes.
    Well, I guess the problem is far more complicated, cause, When i register my BB to carrier i receive registration message from my PREVIOUS CARRIER so in thats why i guess it has its signature, really weird never expected that i will talk to them anyways thanks a lot.
    03-17-12 03:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD